Zamak / Zamac re-chroming

I know a few owners of Super Snipes through the various clubs. Like me, they have all swapped their carbs for the superior Weber carbs. Much better running and improvements in fuel economy, too. Some have even fitted electronic ignition.

Sponsored Links
I know a few owners of Super Snipes through the various clubs. Like me, they have all swapped their carbs for the superior Weber carbs. Much better running and improvements in fuel economy, too. Some have even fitted electronic ignition.
Plenty of Hawks on the market, but far fewer Snipes. Nice to talk to a fellow classic car enthusiast, but we are off topic now :unsure:
Are you on any classic forums?

Plenty of Hawks on the market, but far fewer Snipes. Nice to talk to a fellow classic car enthusiast, but we are off topic now :unsure:
Are you on any classic forums?

You don't see many of them at all, I agree. It's a lot of car!

I'm mainly on the FB groups such as Rootes Group Enthusiasts, Hillman Super Minx Owners, Rootes Group, Hillman Minx owners, plus the Singer Owner's Club forums (can you tell I like Rootes cars??). I'm also on the "Old Classic Car" forum online but I don't find this gets a lot of activity anymore, although I'm in contact with a few on there including the owner of a fantastic Singer Vogue. Do you know of any good ones?

My main interest is British Saloons from the '50s and '60s. Nice to find someone else into them! If I find the time this weekend I'm fitting an oil pressure gauge to the Gazelle. I managed to find a complete Smiths binnacle (amps, water and oil pressure) for £13 on eBay. These usually sell for £50!

Sponsored Links
Back