Zanussi fjs1225W w/m Keeps stopping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Zanussi fjs1225w keeps stopping once cycle has started. Sometimes it stops straight away sometimes goes for 10 mins then stops, all the lights/readings go off except for on/off and door light, no error code. If I press the start/pause button it goes again then stops after abount 2 mins, I have to keep doing this to get it through the cycle. Any ideas.

Sponsored Links
Is this the type of machine with a digital display showing the time remaining? If so, is it returning to the beginning of the programme each time?

It is the type with digital display. When I get it going again it continues from where it stopped, the display shows briefly how much time is left then goes out again sometimes it goes through till the end of cycle other it stops again and I have to press the pause button all over agian

It could be a loose edge connector on the circuit boards. With the machine unplugged you could try going round these one at a time unplugging them and refitting as they sometimes work loose through vibration.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back