Zanussi FL1085 not starting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What ho one and all,

Have a Zanussi FL1085 that will not start on virtually all programs. The red power 'on' light illuminates on all programs, the spin works, and the drain pump seems to fire up, but everything else, zilch.

There is no water coming to the machine, so don't know if that implies the inlet valves (solenoids?) have switched off or there is a blockage in the system. No kinks in the flexible pipes, the isolator valves are both on and as there has been no change to the inlet pipes, it is unlikely to be a blockage, but what do I know.

I have not removed the top yet to check but then, don't know what I would be looking for. Grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks and toodle pip

Rex

Sponsored Links
Thanks; very useful link. Perhaps the first stage will be to replace the inlet valves? Is there a way to test them? No water entering but I find it hard to believe that both hot and cold are faulty at the same time.

Is there an on-board fuse somwhere

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back