zanussi fridge freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my intergrated zanussi f/f which is only 5/6 years old developed a fault in which the freezer is fine but the fridge stopped working, now I looked up a few answers here, and one suggestion was to switch appliance off for 24 hrs then back on to which I did and presto its working now, I cant remember but someone said the evaporation pipe gets iced up ( im prob wrong) but could someone explain what caused this fault, how it was resolved by turning off, and could this happen again ie was this just a temp fix and is something on its way out, thanks[/b]

forgot to mention it is frost free, you can normaly here the fan coming which it is doing as normal now, I just remembered I put an oversized plate in fridge a few days ago and realised the door was not a tight seal so could this have been prob, as its an intergrated unit I cant just take it out to empty evap trays etc so could this just be a one off

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back