Zanussi Jetstream 1250

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My zanussi is not running through its full cycle. have to keep checking the machine and move programme dial onto next stage of wash. have checked the connections under the sink, and both hot & cold water is working. it seems there is not enough water passing through the washing machine. can anyone please advise what to check next.... thanks Gerry678317

Sponsored Links
Hi there.

PNC No: 914787518/01
MOD: FJS 1397W
Type: P6297705

hope these details help....

Thanks

Gerry678317

Sponsored Links
More questions...
Does it fill, pump out properly, heat, & spin? From what I can see this is quite an old machine. Motor brushes & drain pumps don't last forever & heating elements can fail (especially when covered in heavy limescale deposits). If your heater element is O/C the machine could get locked in a never ending wash cycle. I suggest checking the simple things first: Check the filter for blockages, the motor brushes for excessive wear, & if you have a multimeter check the heater element resistance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back