Zanussi Jetsystem 1250 Washing Machine (FJS 1397W) - Water j

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The above machine is apt to take in the conditioner during one of the rinse cycles so that when final rinse (which should take in conditioner) there is nothing left in the dispenser tray.
It would appear that the waterjet "control mechanism" is not being correctly positioned by the linkkage position although the "cam" appears to be set right. I have tried adjusting position of the cam using the adjustment link provided but this only solves the problem temporarily.
Can anyone advise further on what the problem might be or even provide additional details on how the waterjet selector mechanism works.
Many thanks,
david707

Sponsored Links
take the drawer out and look to the top side of the soap box housing. the water ways in there are sometimes prone to blockages which can "squirt" water into the adjacent compartment. gve it a thorogh clean and even poke something flexible like a cable tie into the holes to dislodge any gunk.

Many thanks for your reply Keithwasherman. I have tried cleaning the orifice(s) with a brush but as soon as "the senior management" releases her machine for maintenance I'll get my dentist's mirror out and have a go with a cabletie as you suggest.
Cheers,
David707

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back