zanussi washing machine - stuck programme dial

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,
My trusty Zanussi FL1085 washing machine is having a problem. The machine seems to be working but the programme indicator will not move when I move the dial so I have no idea what programme I have set the machine to! I dont want to end up boil washing everything!
Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome before I have to call someone out (which is pricey!).

Many thanks,

Jp.

Sponsored Links
Is that the model with the white spring loaded knob approx 40mm diameter that pushes in to engage the programmer dial? If so you can remove the knob by holding it firmly & turning the cover( anti clockwise I think) until it detaches & reveals the nut that holds the prog knob assy in place. You can then get acces to the ring.

Hi - thanks for posting a reply so quickly. You are quite right so I'll give it a try and will let you know how I get on. Many thanks!

Jp

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back