Zanussi ZDC67550W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my Zanussi ZDC67550W tumble drier keeps stopping before the clothers are dry. The start/pause button flashes red 3 times every few seconds. Any ideas?

Edited to show correct model number.

Sponsored Links
The model number you've given dosen't exsist so I assume it should be the zdc67550w. Start the appliance and then whilst its running press both the start/pause button and the next button to the left of it in together then the start/pause button will start to flash red and green count the number of red flashe's and then the green flashe's for example 5 flashes red and 2 green would mean error E52 . post back what you've got.

Whoops, that's right, sorry.
The error code is 5 red flashes then one green.
Thanks for your help.

The E50 range of error codes all relate to the motor circuit but it could be something as small as the motor capacitor to either the circuit board or the motor itself

Sponsored Links
OK, thanks. Sounds expensive, and SWMBO is in a hurry to do some laundry, so I might order a new one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back