1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Zanussi tumble dryer intermittent stopping, help please!

Discussion in 'Appliances' started by stephenmx50, 10 Sep 2013.

1. stephenmx50

stephenmx50

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I have a Zanussi ZDC67550W condenser dryer and it has been stopping through a cycle for no reason. The drum judders round allot before it comes it comes to a stop and a clicking sound can be heard coming from the electric board area behind the control panel?? I have basic knowledge of appliances and can't work it out. Belt in tact, doesn't bump start when stops so not capicitor. All filters etc cleaned and dust/fluff been removed from all around machine.

Any of you clever bunch have any ideas? I'm thinking it could be electrical but not sure where to start, any help would be great!

Thanks
    Steve

2. Sponsored Links
  3. jj4091

jj4091

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Relay on the pcb goosed?

4. stephenmx50

stephenmx50

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Do you know if you can purchase and fit just the relay? Assuming that was the problem. Or would it mean new pcb time... :eek:

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local