Zanussi ZTE7101PZ start/pause light flashing red and beeping

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi!

My Zanussi dryer has stopped working as it should. When I start the machine in runs for a while, then it beeps 3 times, and the start/pause button lights red, but it continues to run. I have emptied the filter and vaccumed the place it sits in. I have checked the air outtake for dust and hairs and cleaned here aswell. We have pulled it out of the plug for 5 minutes and put it back in and the problem persists
I have googled and found out that with a series of buttons and dial moves I could get an error code - but that doesnt help me much since I cant find a list of what these flashes of color mean. I get 5 red flashes and 2 green flashes.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
On some machines the Start/Pause button LED will intermittently flash between green and red. Count the flashes. The red flashes indicate the first number; the green flashes indicate the second number. For example if there are two red flashes and four green flashes the fault code the washing machine is showing is E24, a problem with draining the water.

- On some machines the Start/Pause button LED and End of cycle LED will flash, pause, and then flash again. Count the number of flashes between each pause for both LEDs. The number of flashes on the End of cycle LED indicates the first fault code number; the number of flashes on the Start/Pause LED indicates the second fault code number. For example if the End of Cycle LED flashes twice and the Start/Pause LED flashes four times your machine is displaying fault code E24.

The letter A is indicated by 10 flashes.
The letter B is indicated by 11 flashes.
However the fault codes which contain either the letter A or B relate to faults which are unlikely to be experienced with washing machines designed for and used in the UK.

It’s also worth noting the way LED fault codes are displayed can differ from model to model so consult your user manual for model specific info.
Curtesy of E-spares

Well error code E52 seems to mean that the motor is busted, or close to be.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back