Zanussi ZX99 not switching on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Went away for the weekend, and when we got back the door open buzzer was sounding on our ZX99 Fridge Freezer - door had been left slightly open - pressed the button to switch the alarm off and closed the door. At this point the fridge was working okay. Went back to it about 1/2 hour later and now there is no power going to the unit at all, even the on/off switch isn't illuminating.

I've checked the wiring/fuse etc. but still no joy - it seems that no power is getting to the fridge freezer at all - any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Not sure if it is the cause of your problem or will cure it, but I would think that if the door has been left open for 48hrs there is a strong possibility it will have iced up. My course of action would be to empty & thoroughly defrost & then try again.

Thanks - will give it a go but not hopeful. It was emptied out last night and has been off since, tried this morning and still no joy.

Would it trip out completely if it was iced up?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back