Zanussi Integrated Fridge Freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have been fitting a new kitchen for my girlfriend and we have come across a problem with the new integrated fridge freezer. It is a Zanussi ZBB28650SA 70/30 model and is fitted into a tall unit. When fitting it into the tall unit, the cabinet door hinges scrap on the side of the fridge freezer. The other problem is that the main fridge door is catching on the bottom of the hinge cover.

The unit is level and square. Is there some way to adjust the fridge door to lift it slightly?

The instructions don't seem to show anything like that.

Thanks
CAD

Sponsored Links
Simon H2,
That shows how the cabinet door is attached to the fridge freezer door at the opening end and has the slip brackets to allow the wooden door to slid along the fridge door because of the difference between the two door hinge positions.
I need to know if I can adjust the height of the fridge door as its catching on the freezer door moulding.
I can't find any instructions in the Electrolux/Zanussi website or manuals.
Thanks for the help though.
CAD

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back