Zion and the Art of Armageddon

IsraelFood.jpg

The paper mentioned in your link.

Sponsored Links
GOXkvkWXAAEKjD7

"those who burn books will in the end burn people,"
Heinrich Heine.​
The IDF does appear to have awful discipline. Doing illegal, offensive or stupid **** is one thing but sticking it on social media shows they aren't afraid of being disciplined for it.

Sponsored Links
Doing illegal, offensive or stupid **** is one thing but sticking it on social media shows they aren't afraid of being disciplined for it.
Can't remember who does it but a group is collecting them and many others from different sources in case they are taken down.

HAMAS have launched a number of rockets from around the Rafar crossing area. Seems to be a look we are still here despite the IDF being very near - according to pundits any way. How can this happen etc approach. So the sirens went off. 1st time during the war.

HAMAS have launched a number of rockets from around the Rafar crossing area. Seems to be a look we are still here despite the IDF being very near - according to pundits any way. How can this happen etc approach. So the sirens went off. 1st time during the war.

First long range rockets since January, thought they'd have used them all up by now.

Maybe to provoke Israel into a full scale attack on Rafar - something many are saying don't do. Or use before destroyed. A report that the IDF were attacking a rocket factory. Paas on that being what we would expect a factory to look like.

Maybe to provoke Israel into a full scale attack on Rafar - something many are saying don't do. Or use before destroyed. A report that the IDF were attacking a rocket factory. Paas on that being what we would expect a factory to look like.

A direct attack on civilians, I expect the UN are saying nothing to see here.

An article on Karim Khan, the ICC barrister who announced he was seeking arrest warrants for Hamas and Zionist leaders last week, goes into some detail but he boils it down to a simple question: "Do we want to live in a world where law is applied equally or one where we close our eyes and turn away because of our allegiances?"

The warrants are subject to approval but if the ICC do issue them it'll give all 124 countries who signed up to their jurisdiction an interesting dilemma. America and Israel is bound to ignore them, not being subject to the ruling, but Britain and Europe is.

An article on Karim Khan, the ICC barrister who announced he was seeking arrest warrants for Hamas and Zionist leaders last week, goes into some detail but he boils it down to a simple question: "Do we want to live in a world where law is applied equally or one where we close our eyes and turn away because of our allegiances?"

The warrants are subject to approval but if the ICC do issue them it'll give all 124 countries who signed up to their jurisdiction an interesting dilemma. America and Israel is bound to ignore them, not being subject to the ruling, but Britain and Europe is.

If they do issue them, I can see more than a few countries leaving the UN.

If they do issue them, I can see more than a few countries leaving the UN.
*******s they will.

The smaller countries like the ICC and issuing warrants against the will of the US will boost it's position in the world.

Why would the US leave the UN because of this? It's nonsense

Who do you think will leave the UN because of this? Chad? Burkina Faso? Canada?

A direct attack on civilians, I expect the UN are saying nothing to see here.
They want the hostages returned as well. Pretty constant feature from all including the court.

A deputy head of some Israeli security aspect was pretty flat about the attack. His main concern was a realistic final solution.

;) I see bod agrees with me now. The arrest warrants being interesting if they appear. Pretty sure the US didn't sign up yet Trump took steps when noises came from the same direction.

"Do we want to live in a world where law is applied equally or one where we close our eyes and turn away because of our allegiances?"

But that's what has been happening for years, applying one set of rules to Israel and another set of rules for the rest of the world, Item 7 is testament to that.
Why wasn't an arrest warrant issued for Blair and Bush re Iraq and Afghanistan?

But that's what has been happening for years, applying one set of rules to Israel and another set of rules for the rest of the world, Item 7 is testament to that.
Why wasn't an arrest warrant issued for Blair and Bush re Iraq and Afghanistan?
Why don't you want Hamas' leaders to have arrest warrants issued?

Sponsored Links
Back