Zion and the Art of Armageddon

So you find the idea of the desire of certain factions in Israel to drive out the Palestinians 'boring' ?

I guess that is probably a reflection of your personality, and how you don't care about one of the root causes of what could now become a much bigger conflict!

If that happens, would you still be 'bored'?

Didn't read any of it. If you want someone attention . I just say don't bore them..

Sponsored Links
IMG_4734.gif

So you find the idea of the desire of certain factions in Israel to drive out the Palestinians 'boring' ?

I think it's a massive mistake. They have as much right to be there as the Israelis.

It's never going to be side by side for some so for everyone's sake we need a two state solution, if not a 3 state.

I fear this will escalate and many more on both sides will die.

Sponsored Links
Would it not be better to just have one thread rather than clutter the forum with your pasted comments?

@Odds

Maybe have a little time off. You’re no making any sense. Making vicious statements, replying to the wrong person.

It’s ok, old age must be tough.

I think it's a massive mistake. They have as much right to be there as the Israelis.

It's never going to be side by side for some so for everyone's sake we need a two state solution, if not a 3 state.

I fear this will escalate and many more on both sides will die.
witch post would that be @nwgs - you all sound the same to me

I know right: watching Innocent women and children being kettled into a killing zone is soooo boring.

Its not boring , it's tragic you however are being boring.. I realise how you feel. You just need to engage other posters.

Sponsored Links
Back