Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Oh dear here we go. I can't find any where you decry the 7th of October attacks and condemn the sexual torture of Jewish women. Maybe I am lost in your pathetic trolling of Mottie. Witch reminds me haven't you left yet?

Until Hamas a prescribed terrorist organisation disown its own policy of killing all Jews and destroying Israel there won't be any peace. However as Hamas continue all the terrorists that Israelis kill are 1 less we will have to deal with when they have killed all the Jews. Its in there manifesto by the way.

Sponsored Links
Tell us how you come to that conclusion

It's been shaping up that way for weeks with the delays on the Rafah siege, the world won't allow the total destruction of Hamas which will equate to everlasting conflict.

Oh dear here we go. I can't find any where you decry the 7th of October attacks and condemn the sexual torture of Jewish women.
Then you haven't looked ;)

Maybe I am lost in your pathetic trolling of Mottie. Witch reminds me haven't you left yet?
PMSL...

'Witch'?

Funny how that dyslexic tendency and playing of that old record keeps cropping up time and time again from apparently 'different' posters ;)

Until Hamas a prescribed terrorist organisation disown its own policy of killing all Jews and destroying Israel there won't be any peace. However as Hamas continue all the terrorists that Israelis kill are 1 less we will have to deal with when they have killed all the Jews. Its in there manifesto by the way.
Do you condemn the Israeli politicians who wish to drive Palestinians out of their land and in the same way?

Sponsored Links
So no you have not left yet then.

Deflection from the Jew hater - not related to the other Jew hater on the forum then?

It's been shaping up that way for weeks with the delays on the Rafah siege, the world won't allow the total destruction of Hamas which will equate to everlasting conflict.
So you relate to the military industrial complex 'conspiracy theory' then?

Deflection from the Jew hater - not related to the other Jew hater on the forum then?
Quite pathetic...

Prove that I'm a 'jew hater'...

You won't because you can't...

But you are certainly a member of 'mottie's gang' :LOL:

PMSL - well I am not in the least interested in you level of incontinence.

Still not condemned the 1200 murdered and Jewish women sexually tortured and raped?

Mind over matter - do i need to explain that to you?

I'm not sure what you're talking about? I was more thinking of US holding Israel back from Rafah.
No, you were saying that the US/World wants the conflict to carry on indefinitely...

So who benefits from that?

OK missed the rape, sexual torture of 1200 Jews then and the taking of 200+ hostages? Selective memory or is it because they are Jewish.
Some doubts have been passed in those areas but lets ignore that. Also what group actually carried some of them out, another question.

Situations can lead to insurgents. Generally these can't roll out their war ships, aircraft and etc as they don't have them. They also can't line up against a superior force and directly fight against them as they would simply get wiped out.

Sometimes the situation leads to the results. In terms of Palestine it has several times. It's self perpetuating. While the situation is as it is insurgencies will continue to crop up. So once again the separate state idea crops up. That aspect really does have a rather long history and is by no means a new idea. ;) A history that me an Filly don't agree on in the rather early stages. I sense pots and kettles in that particular period and even before that.

I'm not condoning HAMAS's action. Why these sort of things crop up is the main problem. I'm also not convinced that there is any intention of completely clearing these aspects up.

Try the geopolitical aspect of Saudi, Iran and Qatar. Then ask why Hamas attacked when they had no hope of any level of success apart from terrorizing the local population.

Its not a matter of condoning you need to condemn it for what it was.

Sponsored Links
Back