Zion and the Art of Armageddon

The IDF have pulled back, leaving one battalion to hold down Hamas,
Israel says a flexible arrangement. They are near the centre and can go either north or south as required. The pull out relates to Khan Yunis. Troops in need or a rest. Also currently they don't want more moving to the north.

The Hague court is in session again. German arms supply to Israel.

Sponsored Links
Hard to believe it's six months since all this began...

I watched that programme last night with its gut-wrenching footage of the atrocities committed by the Hamas savages.

Hopefully, it will have served as a reminder to those wringing their hands about the Palestinians, why the Israelis are doing what they're doing.

I make no secret of the fact that I support Israel in this conflict and, having watched that programme, my support has increased.

I've not read any update on yesterdays peace talks
They have gone back to report. Resumes in 48hr. Israel and some positive. HAMAS not. Not much of a change really since talks started. The only one that achieved anything was the partial hostage release. Since that there doesn't seem to be any position shift from either side and it's not clear what HAMAS has been offered other than some comments from Benjamin that appear to relate to the Israeli conditions.

300 odd trucks of aid yesterday The average over the entire 6months is still low so the argument is that even higher rates are needed.

Video suggests that some Palestinians are returning to Khan Yunis and that destruction levels there are high.

They are near the centre and can go either north or south as required.
israel has built a highway through the middle of Gaza...

When will another wall be erected and the zionist plan for a 'greater israel' be further advanced?

After all israel has created plenty of building materials by destroying the homes of the Palestinians!

Sponsored Links
Interesting BBC verify. Khan Yunis. Sat images showing destruction. One rather different to the usual. A stadium of sorts with grass. The grass now bulldozed and the associated buildings demolished.

Talks. A lesser Israeli politician than Benjamin - they are going to carry on as intended. It seems this offer to HAMAS is US sourced and does differ from previous ones for the 1st time. Not a clue in what way.

Me - I wonder when the political shop window dressing will end.There are more ceasefire but hang on comments, what about long term solutions, E Jerusalem and the West Bank situations.

Rapid troop movement and also defensively strategic if Israel control defence in the future, easier to contain.
Also the buffer zone which will reduce the land area of the strip? Mind you not enough info around to see if it has happened or part done etc.

Interesting BBC verify. Khan Yunis. Sat images showing destruction. One rather different to the usual. A stadium of sorts with grass. The grass now bulldozed and the associated buildings demolished.

Me - I wonder when the political shop window dressing will end.There are more ceasefire but hang on comments, what about long term solutions, E Jerusalem and the West Bank situations.

5760.jpg

Springtime in Khan Younis

Springtime in
Benjamin now reckons he has a date for Rafar. Bit of a problem though - no way of knowing if there is posturing for negotiations. You can throw that in with others, countries outside of Israel.

Evacuate Rafar? Security check 1.5m people? Lowest estimate is 1.2m. More targetted attacks - us suggestion. Benjamin sees el Shifa as an example of that. Given initial video when it started and the final result leaves some questions to be asked.

Oh It seems HAMAS has rejected the deal. Much as expected.

The WB reckons reconstruction will cost $16b and will take a while. There is a hell of a lot of hard core to process 1st.

In order to attack Rafar it looks like aid will need some sorting out and an increase to keep some countries happy.

The Arab states. 2 have made louder noises. Qatar and Jordan. Little said about the Saudi but their position probably remains unchanged.

Did you know that roughly speaking the land area of all of Israel is about 10% of the size of GB, the main island.

Israel is still biting off around 15% of the Gaza strip, it'll be interesting to see if the US intervention will stop them simply seizing all of Gaza city as they appeared to have planned.

Don';t complain when you receive what you ask for.
Hamas asked for it, Innocent Palestinians received.

Personally I think the people of Israel and the people of Gaza are innocent victims being used as pawns for the proxies of geopolitics.

Nobody should be supporting the atrocities committed by Hamas nor should they be supporting the cruel treatment of the Palestinian people over decades and the last 6 months.

Sponsored Links
Back