Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Is this the one you said was constructed to give better access to the Gazan gas fields?
Yep...

It's of course a dual use road ;)

But zionist apologists don't care what israel is doing in Gaza!

Sponsored Links
There was a comment on rebuilding. One of those that can't be checked. EU has no interest in getting involved as last time they did Israel just destroyed it again. That might relate to when Benny Gantz boasted that he had reduce parts of Gaza back to the stone age in the days when he was involved in fighting.

Why does Israel want to annex the Gaza Strip?

As the world watches Israel’s military onslaught on the Gaza Strip, there’s one development that’s received close to zero attention: Israel’s granting of 12 new licences for gas exploration. “There is a very clear history and ongoing policy of exploiting natural resources that belong to the Palestinian people,” said Suhad Bishara, the legal director of Adalah, which has written to the Israeli Energy Ministry demanding it cancels the licences.

Sponsored Links
I watched that programme last night with its gut-wrenching footage of the atrocities committed by the Hamas savages.

Hopefully, it will have served as a reminder to those wringing their hands about the Palestinians, why the Israelis are doing what they're doing.

I make no secret of the fact that I support Israel in this conflict and, having watched that programme, my support has increased.
You are wringing your hands about Oct 7th

You called people who are upset by the gut wrenching footage of the atrocities in Gaza as “wringing their hands”

Therefore you are wringing your hands about Oct 7th

As neutral as the Arab owners of Al Jazeera and funders of Hamas I would suppose.
You know Islamic Jihad and Hamas aren't exactly on friendly terms, right?
IJ in the north suggests incursions from the south of lebanon where Hezbollah are rufffling feathers, while Hamas fights for survival in Rafah.

You know Islamic Jihad and Hamas aren't exactly on friendly terms, right?

2nd largest fighting force in Gaza, rivals, but more than happy to form an alliance when it suits them. Much like Hezbollah in the North.

As neutral as the Arab owners of Al Jazeera and funders of Hamas I would suppose.
There is an element of that all round. The funding - well I have explained what that is about. Any country needs it's infrastructure. That employs people and they have to be paid. HAMAS the political entity is what runs the country. Mind you they have lost their Westminster as it has been blown to bits along with other physical aspects of the infrastructure.

The military side - all of these groups have their army even the PA. HAMAS is easily the biggest in Gaza.

Beliefs. HAMAS were elected. It's hardly surprising that a lot of the population of Gaza believe in them including people that for instance work in hospitals. Also in the UNRWA yet still no definitive proof about the involvement of a tiny number of these.

You are wringing your hands about Oct 7th
Actually the clip he linked to bears very little relationship to the 1hr program I mentioned. In the clip like all decent reporters she asks him about what he is doing generally. His angle. Also he left early and would have had some interesting footage if he was around when various things started to happen. There is more footage in the actual program.

2nd largest fighting force in Gaza, rivals, but more than happy to form an alliance when it suits them. Much like Hezbollah in the North.
Killing Jews is what they do.
If too many rats infest Northern Gaza the IDF will have to send in Fauda to exterminate them all. No point in sending in the planes: there's f.all left to bomb.

Sponsored Links
Back