Zoned CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Were having some major work done on our property, including a complete new heating system.

We currently have UFH using a heatmiser UFH1 and individual their "Slimline" thermostats in each room. These control a manifold and the pump.

The new system will be a traditional boiler and rads affair with trv's, but I want to avoid having one centrally located thermostat that basically rules the system.

So can I re-use my ufh manifold and the electronic valves / UFH1 (I would have to use 10mm pipe for the rads but i think this is common) and the individual room stats so that when any 1 room calls for heat the appropriate valve is opened and the boiler fires.

Sponsored Links
Honeywell Evohome.

that looks good. Was hoping for a) some re-use of existing kit and b) not having anything noisy in the rooms (i.e. the motorised trv's)
Having the valves in the cupboard with the boiler would be preferred.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back