Blair faces EU budget ambush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
TONY BLAIR is facing a Franco-German ambush this week over Britain's £3 billion annual European Union budget rebate after signalling his determination to kill off the European constitution.
At a meeting in Berlin last night, Gerhard Schröder, the German chancellor, and French President Jacques Chirac were insistent Britain should give up the deal won by Margaret Thatcher two decades ago.
Here goes our master statesman, I wonder how he will sell us the fact that he'll give up the 'rebate' ? .... I bet he is up to something here ... Some sort of deal which will leave him looking like the Euroland saviour .. and us picking up the old tab !!

Link
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Tone won't deal with it, he'll send a true ambassador like, oooooh, let me see, two jags ? ;)

Phoney-Toney-bLiar

WHAT A W***ER...fill in the blanks ,
ADMIN here said I got to keep my rants nice ,lol ;)

EU is a Great Thing for this Tiny Isle of ours ...but we need a Rottie a real savage killer dog Statesman ,

an we Got Yappy Terrior doggie Kinnock,

or

the slippy slimy Mandy ......UUUUUURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(sorry me being SICK)
guacamole dip man lol..lol...lol...lol..lol..lol

he will sell the UK down the river .....

Scoby_Beasley said:
Tone won't deal with it, he'll send a true ambassador like, oooooh, let me see, two jags ? ;)

Or perhaps the "As I see it, in fact, yes is actually no" man of straw ... The man of a thousand, headline ideas ..... All of which are later retracted as "Unworkable" in the postscripts. :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
charley-farley said:
he will sell the UK down the river .....
Agreed, Blair will sell England to the EU in order to reserve for himself a place at the EU trough and they reckon within 6 month there is a job for President of the EU.

Tony Blair got to be the greatest threat to England there has ever been. Time is running out for freedom.

Back