Joke

Sponsored Links
Had that from five different people on my moby the other day, so Vodafone will definitely be laughing :LOL:.

Had that from five different people on my moby the other day, so Vodafone will definitely be laughing

Same here on my 02 phone. Whilst some are funny I never forward these thinsg on because I hate the idea of the phone companies profiting from it.

Had that from five different people on my moby the other day, so Vodafone will definitely be laughing

Same here on my 02 phone. Whilst some are funny I never forward these thinsg on because I hate the idea of the phone companies profiting from it.
:rolleyes: You sound like a bundle of laughs!

Sponsored Links
You sound like a bundle of laughs!

o2 employee by any chance ?

I have an excellent sense of humour. I'm here aren't I ?

I just don't like the thought of adding to phone companies coffers.

I have an excellent sense of humour. I'm here aren't I ?
More to the point, you're in Clwyd, so you've done very well to have learned how to use a compu..................taah. :D

More to the point, you're in Clwyd, so you've done very well to have learned how to use a compu..................taah

The critical word there is 'in' , and not 'from'. I'm a southerner who just happens to be residing up north. And for the record I'm a qualified PC Engineer :D ........ Although that didn't stop me accidently emptying a glass of water over my work laptop last week :oops:

Smooth. When I get frustrated with my work laptop I usually throw it on the floor. Your "glass of water" subtefuge is far easier to explain to the IT department. ;)

Got that one about ten times on friday (halloween night) along with this one .

I have painted a pair of wellies silver and left them at the front door . Bet the little fekers wont knock the door if they think gary glitter lives here.

Does not cost me any extra to forward them its called a contract ;)

Sponsored Links
Back