Lady Macbeth Johnson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does this come as a surprise that the dogs on here voted in a venal a hole like Boris.

In exchanges with a Downing Street adviser at the time, Dominic Cummings, Mr Case jokes that Mrs Johnson was "the real person in charge".
In a later text Mr Case also says the government looks like a "tragic joke"

The messages came as the Covid inquiry heard evidence on political governance.
The screenshot of the WhatsApp group chat from autumn 2020, provided by Mr Cummings, was displayed on screen during a session in which the senior lawyer for the inquiry, Hugo Keith KC, was drawing attention to what he called "dysfunctionality" at the heart of government.

In a discussion about introducing regional circuit breakers, Mr Case writes: "Am not sure I can cope with today. Might just go home."

Sponsored Links
Johnson won an 80 seat majority and had absolutely no clue what to do with it nor any interest in the responsibility of governance

Add in the fact Tory MPs were selected for their allegiance to brexit propaganda rather than any political competency and it’s not hard to see how it ended up. MPs like Lee Anderson, Johnathan Gullis, Andrew Bridgen, Mark Francois, Nadine Dorries, Rees Pudd…..…a bunch of dodgy 2nd car salesmen grifters. They are the sort of creeps you wouldn’t want knocking on yer door trying to flog windows.

Johnson won an 80 seat majority and had absolutely no clue what to do with it nor any interest in the responsibility of governance

Add in the fact Tory MPs were selected for their allegiance to brexit propaganda rather than any political competency and it’s not hard to see how it ended up. MPs like Lee Anderson, Johnathan Gullis, Andrew Bridgen, Mark Francois, Nadine Dorries, Rees Pudd…..…a bunch of dodgy 2nd car salesmen grifters. They are the sort of creeps you wouldn’t want knocking on yer door trying to flog windows.

The Ken Clarkes were sidelined, as their policies continued to fail instead of dialling back they doubled down so they needed acoloytes loyal to the cause so the worst became Tory cabinet members - Braverman, Patel, Truss, Jenrick etc whilst the sensible ones like Tugenhadt were dismissed.

Loyalty to the party before country.

"Eviscerating" is not a word I use often, but it nicely sums up the commentary on today's evidence (y)

Sponsored Links
I should be a died in the wool Tory voter but I cannot stand what they have currently become with their mean policies and culture war politics to distract from their failures.

Not the best ground to be on if your doing trade offs with what labour serve up.
Rayner, Starmer, Dobbs, Nandy, Street, Creasy, Lammy, etc etc too numerous to mention.
Did I mention Abbot once part of the shadow cabinet.
The more condescending amongst us look at all of them as political pygmies.

Last edited:
Competent and charismatic, in fewer words (y)
Oh you mean how they looked on him as the father of the house. This from politicians on when Tony Bliar left, broke protocol and give him a round of applause.

Not the best ground to be on if your doing trade offs with what labour serve up.
Rayner, Starmer, Dobbs, Nandy, Street, Creasy, Lammy, etc etc too numerous to mention
all of those are a million times better than the grifters I mentioned.

If you can’t see how truly bad the Tory 2019 intake really is, you need to check to see you’ve stopped breathing

Sponsored Links
Back