Whatsup Boris?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From the dog ate my homework excuse comes a new corker from Boris - I forgot my password.

Boris Johnson 'can't hand over Covid WhatsApp messages because he has forgotten old iPhone password'​

Boris Johnson cannot hand over WhatsApp messages to the Covid inquiry because he has forgotten the passcode to his old mobile, it has emerged.

He cannot remember it with "100% confidence" and there are worries the iPhone will disable itself and delete the data if it is entered incorrectly.

Government security experts have now been called in to stop the information being erased on the device, which is being held by Mr Johnson's lawyers.

Which dogs breath believes this crap? Mottie? Motorbiking? Bodd?

Sponsored Links
From the dog ate my homework excuse comes a new corker from Boris - I forgot my password.

Boris Johnson 'can't hand over Covid WhatsApp messages because he has forgotten old iPhone password'​

Boris Johnson cannot hand over WhatsApp messages to the Covid inquiry because he has forgotten the passcode to his old mobile, it has emerged.

He cannot remember it with "100% confidence" and there are worries the iPhone will disable itself and delete the data if it is entered incorrectly.

Government security experts have now been called in to stop the information being erased on the device, which is being held by Mr Johnson's lawyers.

Boris phoned Rebekah Vardy for a few tips. She said "I ain't lowering myself by speaking to a lying c**t..." and slammed the phone down on him.

Get a grip ffs

Take it to any back street Romanian or Albanian phone shop and they will have it open in minutes

Sponsored Links
You don’t need your old phone password. Install WhatsApp on your new phone, enter your number and chose restore and they should all pop up on your new phone.

Sponsored Links
Back