The dog ate my whatsapp messages

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So Rishi cannot provide his whatsapp messages to the covid inquiry - what surprise - running the Government via whatsapp.

What I don't understand is that he has worked in finance so would know about the compliance requirements.

So the dog ate my homework excuse - I suppose plausible when you consider the dogs like Mottie, filly, Motorbiking on here.

Sponsored Links
Boris Johnson had the same excuse. Sounds like they have a real problem at Tory Towers. Surprising, really, having a problem in backing up their phone data considering the expertise they show when backing up from anything they say in government.

Are you implying that there might be a little bit of dishonesty going on here???

Sponsored Links
Dishonesty, or avoiding some information coming out
Dishonesty takes many forms. Telling the truth is important but telling the whole truth is even more importanterer . . . .

Our politicians lie to us, sometimes blatantly but mostly they seem to just forget that they're lying & carry on regardless.

The most blatant lie is to the spouse of a politician who is having an affair, & there used to be a day when being found out was reason enuff' to force a resignation.

Here another Tory up to no good.

Kemi Badenoch failed to declare meeting with Rupert Murdoch​

Business secretary privately met media mogul in apparent breach of ministerial code of conduct

These Tories always seem to forget what they are doing, imagine some poor sap who has just lost their job signing up for Universal Credit and runs late for an interview - the dogs on here would tear into him but when it comes to the people in power they turn onto their backs asking for tummy rubs.

What has happened to this country?

Here another Tory up to no good.

Kemi Badenoch failed to declare meeting with Rupert Murdoch​

Business secretary privately met media mogul in apparent breach of ministerial code of conduct

These Tories always seem to forget what they are doing, imagine some poor sap who has just lost their job signing up for Universal Credit and runs late for an interview - the dogs on here would tear into him but when it comes to the people in power they turn onto their backs asking for tummy rubs.

What has happened to this country?

Perhaps she just wanted to wish him a happy retirement.

Or currying favour.

She could do that in multiple ways.

Defending the indefensible, I wish I had a pet as loyal as you.

Tony Blair was very chummy with Rupert, in fact Rupert even let Tony shag his wife if I recall.

Sponsored Links
Back