Boris Johnson agreed with some Tory MPs who thought Covid was "nature's way of dealing with old people"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thought we were crying out for experienced people!!! Out with old in with the new? :giggle:

Boris Johnson thought old people should accept Covid fate, inquiry told​

Boris Johnson agreed with some Tory MPs who thought Covid was "nature's way of dealing with old people", the inquiry into the pandemic has been told.

The allegation comes from diary entries by former chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.
Meanwhile, ex-adviser Dominic Cummings told the inquiry the government had no plan and was in "complete chaos".
The inquiry was also shown offensive messages sent by Mr Cummings about cabinet ministers and top officials.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
All these covid scientists re-writing history in their diaries as, or before, it happened. One of them seeming to claim his role was to advocate for lockdown not to act as a scientist, in a shameful attempt to deflect responsibility. But Borris emerges as someone who kept changing his mind, unable to make it up, devoid of any objectivity or morality except how to cling on to power. Like Brexhit really, yet so many people saw, and see, him as a man of unshakeable vision.

Blup

But Borris emerges as someone who kept changing his mind, unable to make it up, devoid of any objectivity or morality except how to cling on to power. Like Brexhit really, yet so many people saw, and see, him as a man of unshakeable vision.

Blup

I heard a quote from someone who was quite close to him - professionally, for some years - his biographer, ghost writer, something like that.
About Bozza's opportunistic mentality:

"Boris would see a crowd running. So he'd jump in front and shout" Follow me! "'

A succinct appraisal of the man (y)

Shock horror...

If borisconi's remarks regarding the oldies is correct then I agree!

Should have kept the schools open and the economy running instead...

Sad that we had the 'virus', but given that we have been told it was inevitable it's just a shame that it didn't happen in 2015 ;)

Would the brexhit outcome have been different if he had been a remainer?

Blup

But Borris emerges as someone who kept changing his mind, unable to make it up, devoid of any objectivity or morality except how to cling on to power. Like Brexhit really, yet so many people saw, and see, him as a man of unshakeable vision.

Blup
Boris's skillset has been described as 'too optimistic'.
Which meant that Covid was the wrong crisis for that skillset????

And he was the 'go to' person to lead a far more complex problem like Brexit.

God help us and save us from misguided politicians, and their gullible supporters.

Sponsored Links
Back