Muzzled

Sponsored Links
that she WAS told off, no action taken
You have no proof she was told off.

A complaint was made
The BBC upheld complaint
The BBC agreed Naga crossed a line into personal opinion

Where's the 'telling off'?
Unless you have a transcript of so called 'telling off' you are making it up.

Presenters constantly review what can and can't be said, with their team, Its part of an ongoing process. Just because the media portray an incident as a rollicking, doesn't prove it happened.

that she WAS told off, no action taken

A complaint was made
The BBC upheld complaint
The BBC agreed Naga crossed a line into personal opinion

Where's the 'telling off'?
Unless you have a transcript of so called 'telling off' you are making it up.

Presenters constantly review what can and can't be said, with their team, Its part of an ongoing process. Just because the media portray an incident as a rollicking, doesn't prove it happened.

You have no proof to the contrary...Actions speak louder than words ..Naga trotting off to R5L is a huge coincidence...not a demotion of her own choice either.

Sponsored Links
The Guardian, a bastion of truth, on par with the BBC and The Independent
They are all more truthful than any right wing media, like the Telegraph, Daily Mail, Express.

I guess you hear less about 'benefit scroungers' in the Guardian, so In your eyes it must be biased.
After all the Daily Mail loves to go on about them.....when it's not hating immigrants.

You have no proof to the contrary...Actions speak louder than words ..Naga trotting off to R5L is a huge coincidence...not a demotion of her own choice either.
I haven't made any claim she wasn't told off, I said there's no proof she was.

So, she would also NOT be allowed to say that Mother Teresa (not May) was a good person.
Arguably she wasn't. She believed in people suggesting in life to ensure they went to heaven. Her hospices were criticised at the time for offering below standard levels of care, iirc especially pain relief.

The missionary position by Christopher Hitches is an educational read about his role as the devil's advocate when the Catholic church decided to name her a saint.

They are all more truthful than any right wing media, like the Telegraph, Daily Mail, Express.

I guess you hear less about 'benefit scroungers' in the Guardian, so In your eyes it must be biased.
After all the Daily Mail loves to go on about them.....when it's not hating immigrants.

So you must be an avid Daily Mail reader.

Arguably she wasn't. She believed in people suggesting in life to ensure they went to heaven. Her hospices were criticised at the time for offering below standard levels of care, iirc especially pain relief.

The missionary position by Christopher Hitches is an educational read about his role as the devil's advocate when the Catholic church decided to name her a saint.
:) Fair enough.

So, she would have been criticised for saying that as well, would she?

Substitute Jesus, then, and answer the point.

:) Fair enough.

So, she would have been criticised for saying that as well, would she?

Substitute Jesus, then, and answer the point.
I'm just here to drag the topic off course rather than focusing on the BBC being muzzled as the OP originally complained about.

In my eyes 'go back to your own country' is almost always tied up with racism, so she was right and the BBC shouldn't have dithered so much before moving on.

As for Jesus, his policies undermine the concept of justice and fairness, I'm not a fan.

You think she went to R5L of her own accord? Yeah.....Rite.

I'm not sure she has 'went to R5L'

"The Emma Barnet show with Naga Munchetty" is what it says on BBC.
And she previously did it in Oct 2019

I almost never watch BBC breakfast so don't care either way.

Sponsored Links
Back