Doctor Dominic Pimenta

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bit of a media darling, Labour party activist, not a fan of Dominic Cummings.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nhs-doctor-working-coronavirus-icu-22080283

An NHS doctor who hasn’t seen his parents since January has threatened to resign by the end of the week if Dominic Cummings has not done so by then. Dr Dominic Pimenta said the Prime Minister’s chief adviser ‘spits in the face of all our efforts’ after it emerged he travelled 260 miles to County Durham in March to self-isolate with his family, despite official guidelines warning against long-distance journeys. The cardiology registrar, who works on the frontline in a coronavirus intensive care unit, tweeted a picture of himself wearing the protective equipment he has needed for the past two months, saying: ‘This stuff is hot and hard work.’ He said he will announce his decision to quit by the end of the week if Mr Cummings is still in his position, adding he ‘wouldn’t be surprised’ if other NHS staff did the same.

Oh my God this is terrible, we're going to lose NHS heroes all because of Cummings.
Hang on, breaking news, the end of the week came and went, and he hadn't resigned.
PHEW! I wont lie to you, I'm relieved.

Hang on though, in July 2016, he was going to resign if Jeremy Corbyn lost his job.
I think we have a serial resigner here.

Dr Dominic Pimenta
@juniordrblog

Labour has rediscovered its soul under Jeremy Corbyn. If he goes, so do I | Dan Iles: http://theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/30/jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-rebel-mps…

Sponsored Links
Doctors used to be respectable, sensible people (i.e. conservative), what happened? Should doctors be spouting their political views? What if I were his patient and I mentioned to him that I was a conservative - would I get fair treatment? Could I trust him?

If Dominic resigned before Dominic then Dominic did resign then they could course a Dominic effect.

Sponsored Links
It's because of doctors like him that I will not be organ donating.

What if he don't like the look of me or he knows I once voted Tory or I support Chelsea.

My life could be in his hands.

Doctors used to be respectable, sensible people (i.e. conservative), what happened? Should doctors be spouting their political views?

Its because this right wing government is driven by self interest, they want privatisation of NHS service to make money.

Doctors have become activists becasue they fear the loss of the NHS.

Its because this right wing government is driven by self interest, they want privatisation of NHS service to make money.

Doctors have become activists becasue they fear the loss of the NHS.

Notch, this blokes a bigger liar than Dom.
Personally, I think the NHS should write to him accepting his very public resignation.

Probably had a pretty sad and uneventful life and just wanted some attention. I know someone like that.
You really should spend less time in front of your mirror, old man :)

A bit like when all those flakes in the US pledged to leave the country if Trump got into power bless 'em.

I despise liars of all persuasion.

A bit like when all those flakes in the US pledged to leave the country if Trump got into power bless 'em.

I despise liars of all persuasion.

The way things are going there at the moment, I wouldn't entirely rule that out. A terrible state of affairs that the Donald is making even worse.

It's because of doctors like him that I will not be organ donating.

What if he don't like the look of me or he knows I once voted Tory or I support Chelsea.

My life could be in his hands.
I see what you did there. I'm not sure if it was intentional.

Sponsored Links
Back