Doctor Dominic Pimenta

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bit of a media darling, Labour party activist, not a fan of Dominic Cummings.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nhs-doctor-working-coronavirus-icu-22080283

An NHS doctor who hasn’t seen his parents since January has threatened to resign by the end of the week if Dominic Cummings has not done so by then. Dr Dominic Pimenta said the Prime Minister’s chief adviser ‘spits in the face of all our efforts’ after it emerged he travelled 260 miles to County Durham in March to self-isolate with his family, despite official guidelines warning against long-distance journeys. The cardiology registrar, who works on the frontline in a coronavirus intensive care unit, tweeted a picture of himself wearing the protective equipment he has needed for the past two months, saying: ‘This stuff is hot and hard work.’ He said he will announce his decision to quit by the end of the week if Mr Cummings is still in his position, adding he ‘wouldn’t be surprised’ if other NHS staff did the same.

Oh my God this is terrible, we're going to lose NHS heroes all because of Cummings.
Hang on, breaking news, the end of the week came and went, and he hadn't resigned.
PHEW! I wont lie to you, I'm relieved.

Hang on though, in July 2016, he was going to resign if Jeremy Corbyn lost his job.
I think we have a serial resigner here.

Dr Dominic Pimenta
@juniordrblog

Labour has rediscovered its soul under Jeremy Corbyn. If he goes, so do I | Dan Iles: http://theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/30/jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-rebel-mps…

Where does he say he would resign in July?

It's because of doctors like him that I will not be organ donating.

What if he don't like the look of me or he knows I once voted Tory or I support Chelsea.

My life could be in his hands.

lol. Our lives are in Doms hands. One of them can save your life the other couldn't give a damn!

lol. Our lives are in Doms hands. One of them can save your life the other couldn't give a damn!
But the doctor could save Bodd's life, if he was donating organs.:whistle:

It's because of doctors like him that I will not be organ donating.

What if he don't like the look of me or he knows I once voted Tory or I support Chelsea.

My life could be in his hands.

Last edited:
Notch, this blokes a bigger liar than Dom
There is no equivalence whatsoever

this is what this country is dealing with:

ELi39B6XsAADjCQ

I suppose you believe in Viktor Orban?
maybe your beliefs would work in a country that is almost an ethnically homogeneous nation.

My beliefs are not beliefs, they are existing natural reality.

Your beliefs are peculiar and unnatural and you need an ethnically diverse (and therefore divided) country to make them work.

Sponsored Links
Back