Doctor Dominic Pimenta

Sponsored Links
My beliefs are not beliefs, they are existing natural reality.

Your beliefs are peculiar and unnatural and you need an ethnically diverse (and therefore divided) country to make them work.

I dont need an ethnically diverse country, but unlike you I accept that this country is part of the globalisation trend which has led to the movement of people, goods, finance and information.

My beliefs are not beliefs, they are existing natural reality.

Your beliefs are peculiar and unnatural and you need an ethnically diverse (and therefore divided) country to make them work.

Darwin may have been wrong in your case.

..... the globalisation trend which has led to the movement of people, goods, finance and information

.... pandemics, destruction of the natural environment, mass extinctions, over - reliance on China for manufacture,.......

Sponsored Links
Correct. We want cheap and we want it now. Selfish. Greedy. And Trump is all for it.

The EU is all for it as well, to be fair, all leaders of all counties from the whole political spectrum have been all for it for the last 30 years.
It was well intentioned, it was to bring us great wealth. It did, to a few.

When the elite gather at Davos every year, what do you think they talk about? they know globalisation has not only gone too far but failed to deliver to the masses and they're worried.
Why are they worried?, they're worried because the people who have been let down run into not millions, but tens of millions, and those tens of millions of people know where they live.

Back