Penny For Your Thoughts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7914542.stm

Irish budget airline Ryanair has said it is considering charging passengers for using the toilet while flying.

"putting a coin slot on the toilet door, so that people might actually have to spend a pound to spend a penny in future,"

WTF are they on?

If someone comes out of the loo and another is waiting, and they hold the door open what are the cabin crew going to do about it?

dave

Sponsored Links
Its just a publicity stunt!

Ryanair is the last operator I would use with its sparse service and its hassle of travelling to remote airports that takes hours off your holiday! :(

If it is true, I'll start pi***ng on the cabin. Wonder if that'll make them econsider their policy.

Anyway, thought it was a legal statute that anyone who provides food or drinks has to provide free WC amenities.

It beats me why everyone queues up for the loo soon after take off. Why can't people do a dump first thing in the morning - then there's no need to stink the plane out. Also, have pee before you get on - surely you can wait for 90 minutes?

Sponsored Links
It beats me why everyone queues up for the loo soon after take off. Why can't people do a dump first thing in the morning - then there's no need to stink the plane out. Also, have pee before you get on - surely you can wait for 90 minutes?

What if you're flying to Australia and you have a weak bladder?

They will start charging you for the oxygen on the plane soon.

its to do with allititude decompression, the cabin pressure lowers and it stimulates the large bowel which contains gas at sea level pressure.
you want to see the effect it has on a colonostomy :LOL:

Its just a publicity stunt!

Ryanair is the last operator I would use with its sparse service and its hassle of travelling to remote airports that takes hours off your holiday! :(

I cant fault Ryanair, yes they are a budget airline but thats not going to affect the flight itself in anyway. I fly regularly to Alicante from Liverpool and I am yet to find a cheaper airline. I dont need in flight meals as I take my own food onboard

and did you know there is a button under the arm of aisle seat but its close to the hinge, most folks sit in discomfort.

Michael O'Leary is a latter day gangster. he threatens local communities with rural airports and if they dont do his way, then he just moves the service else where till they do waive the charges.

so a pound a tiddle is about right, after all it leaves the aisles clear for more peddling carp :evil:

Ryanair.jpg

What if you're flying to Australia and you have a weak bladder?

They will start charging you for the oxygen on the plane soon.

Didn't realise Ryanair flew to Oz.

If it is true, I'll start pi***ng on the cabin. Wonder if that'll make them econsider their policy.

Anyway, thought it was a legal statute that anyone who provides food or drinks has to provide free WC amenities.

The wifey is cabin crew, and from some of the tales I'd guees some aready do.

Yep suply food'n'drink, suply WC.

Seems a bit excessive, and possibly not practically enforceable.

But, enough already of the outrage... without companies like ryanair and easyjet pioneering "alternative" pricing strategies, flying would still be a luxury for the privileged.

Is there no other way to become airborne?

Whatever happened to Laithwaite's electromagnetic rails (remember him from the xmas lectures years ago?). There was some proposal that the yanks were considering to build one somewhere to accelerate a pod to escape velocity to reach orbit.

Would it still cost £1 if the toilet was only to be used for sex?

If so, it would be a bargain as I'd be in there from Birmingham to Barcelona. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back