Quiz of the week:- Name that manifold!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any assistance is welcome in identifying this old leaky manifold!
It's given good service and I would like to replace it with an identical model if possible...

Are there any reliable sources for new or refurbished components like this?

Thanks in anticipation

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Wow! Can I get it fitted that quickly?!
Bad news about the price though - might have to revise the prize fund!

Thanks for the pointer mickyg

Any assistance is welcome in identifying this old leaky manifold!
It's given good service and I would like to replace it with an identical model if possible...

Are there any reliable sources for new or refurbished components like this?

Thanks in anticipation
You know why the tray under it has failed :?: Cuz it`s ali and it`s touching the copper - it`s a sacrificial anode :LOL: . Replace the tray with a plastic one - dose the system with a leak sealer - Screw down the floor -save yourself £100 Simples :mrgreen:

It looks as if it is leaking at the compression fittings on the microbore. They may respond to tightening with [I think] a 16mm spanner, or it may be disastrous! The inner ones are difficult to access, you may find a cutaway or skeleton ring spanner with do it. The green stuff on the solder 22mm fittings is just flux residue from careless workmanship.

This was a normal micobore manifold with a stop in the centre to separate the flow and return. I think it is a Yorkshire product, but it's about 25 years since I fitted one.

I thought the WM18 Micrafold was last week's Quiz of the week.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back