KILLER ASTROID HEADING FOR EARTH TONIGHT

Sponsored Links
Jesus H Christ..how many times are people going to believe this paranoic bullcr*p!!

Listen very carefully, I will say this only once :) THER IS NO ASTEROID HEADING EARTH'S WAY IN SEPTEMBER

At least one that has been detected anyway.

Are any of you really softbrained enough to believe information from a Conspiracy Theory forum? These posters are spotty faced geeks who couldn't get s*****d in a brothal with a truck load of £50 notes...

Rest assured, The Minor Planet Centre in Cambridge Mass would not keepo such information secret. They are not a Government or CIA run body, it is a small Office run by a Kindly Gentlemen called Brian Marsdon. He correlates all such information, and if they really believed that any asteroid was likely to hit earth, then they would announce it in a press conference..as they have done before when there was an outside chance of a strike.

Hot rumour.... Georgey B could be offering the auld liver on e-bay. ;)

Sponsored Links
Can i just update you on the precise date of collision 28/8/05 according to my latest scorces. lucky for us is that its going to hit south austrailia around about 5.23 am we might live an hour longer than the rest.

B.O.B DOLE said:
Can i just update you on the precise date of collision 28/8/05 according to my latest scorces. lucky for us is that its going to hit south austrailia around about 5.23 am we might live an hour longer than the rest.

Hey Bob, you got a link to this info mate, I just love to destroy these tw*ts theories, they make me puke...

B.O.B DOLE said:

I bet your mate Otto is pi**ed off. He won't have time to deliver his new gas. :LOL:

B.O.B DOLE said:

At 5:22am I'll ring up a random Australian phone number and say "So who's the whinging pom now, Bruce?!".

Bob, seeing as we're all apparently going to die, howsabout you sign over the deeds to everything you own the day before? Have some conviction in your theories man! :LOL:

Jim, I found the site where this information came from

Sadg*t2345: Yeh, apparently there's like, this asteroid, right... and according to Dave, who'se sister's boyfriend's mate Baz says he works for NASA after school, Baz reckons the asteroids going to hit the earth.

L33t_gImP: oH nO! sEe-Ree-UslY nOt w00T! teh a5TeR0iD wIlL oblitor8 mY Pr0N stash.

Chronic_m*sturbator4569078: I'm going for one last w*nk then.

B.O.B DOLE said:
Can i just update you on the precise date of collision 28/8/05 according to my latest scorces. lucky for us is that its going to hit south austrailia around about 5.23 am.

Bob do you think one of us should email the Australian authorities so they can make preparations? I expect they would want to warn people to keep their windows firmly closed and to keep pets indoors etc.

petewood said:
Bob do you think one of us should email the Australian authorities so they can make preparations? I expect they would want to warn people to keep their windows firmly closed and to keep pets indoors etc.

They already know. The cricket team are on standby :D

B.O.B DOLE said:

Is that GMT, BST or one of the Australian time zones?

This has just allowed us to gauge your credibility precisely, if you are right, hats off, the drinks are on us. If you are wrong, I'm not surprised.....................

and I want a free lifetime's supply of Otto's car fuel

PS will it work in vans too?

Sponsored Links
Back