Sacked spark

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello..
This is my first time so be gentle with me I am trying to put a light up and have 6 wires at it 2 black,2 green/yellow and a red with a green/yellow in it.Well it all started when I came back early from the school run and found the electrician "who was fitting new lights and switches in my house" rummaging thru my wifes underwear draw so I kicked him out, Also I have a 1switch 2 way switch ? to fit and have 4 cables at it 1green/yellow,1 red ,1 blue,1 yellow.

Please someone help
Thank's Matt

Sponsored Links
Firstly :

Light Fitting - 2 Blacks Together with Blue of Light Fitting.
Red (Switch Wire) to Brown of Light Fitting.
Earths To Earth.

Switch - You need to check your other 2 way switch. but usually :
Red to Common
Yellow to L1
Blue to L2
Earth To earth Terminal

I usually dress up in other peoples clothes whilst on site and this is normal through-out the industry.

Only kidding.....report the company to NICEIC (if NICEIC company used) and let them know ASAP.....Dont want a silly spark causing a bad name for the rest of us......

il78 said:
I usually dress up in other peoples clothes whilst on site and this is normal through-out the industry.

no he is not kidding or is he?

Why dont you dress up in womens clothes ? very strange breezer....you should go see a doctor....... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
There - you see - one example where DIY wiring is OK! - if my wife came home and found me rummaging through her underwear I doubt if she'd throw me out ;)

If this is for real you should notify the police - he may well have been stealing knickers.

Look on the bright side though - at least it was the clean ones he was rifling... :cool:

Probably checking for some kind of leakage :eek:

He should be careful he doesn't end up on the receiving end of a major discharge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back