Rogues Gallery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You may remember, back in Sept 2004 there was a topic on here in which some of us posted self-pictures. It wasn't, admittedly, a runaway success - as Damocles put it at the time, "only five volunteer posters, one in a morning suit, one in ponytails, a cowboy and one down a hole"!

It was here: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13185&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Anyway, over a year has passed, appearances change etc, and there are quite a few new members as well. So, come on guys and girls - what do you look like?

I'll start - this is me, yesterday:

me-25-02-06.jpg

Your turn......................

Sponsored Links
i probly wouldnt....not at my best....but dont have ability, anyway

were you holding your own camera--that why your sideways :?:

I'd love to know what was wrong with the discussion about the familiar English expression "bent as a nine-bob note", and why it had to be expunged...

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
were you holding your own camera--that why your sideways :?:
Yes, it's a camera-phone picture - I needed a new one for an on-line profile on another site and I thought it made me look a bit "mean and moody" - my best friend, however, said it was more "scary and psychotic" - tch!

ban-all-sheds said:
I'd love to know what was wrong with the discussion about the familiar English expression "bent as a nine-bob note", and why it had to be expunged...
Well, that's where my nickname came from - a drinker in my old local (a complete tw*t, it must be said) found it hilarious that someone had the brass neck to be openly gay, and started calling me "ninebob". As it happens, I found it quite endearing, and having just changed ISP at the time, I adopted it as my email address, and since then it's been my moniker on any site I've joined!

Anyhow - I see nobody else has been brave enough to post a picture - is this going to be a repeat of the same topic 2 years ago where only a few people (if any) post pics, and even those are fancy-dress photos from 20+ years ago?

Poshman and mlb3c - it's easy... my preferred image hosting site is www.imagehost.darkernet.co.uk - just go there and upload your picture, the instructions on the site make it easy....

edit - although, it would seem that their site is down at the moment - seems to be happening all too often now - ban-all-sheds, it was you who first introduced me to darkernet for image hosting, do you have any alternatives?

ninebob said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Well, that's where my nickname came from - a drinker in my old local (a complete tw*t, it must be said) found it hilarious that someone had the brass neck to be openly gay, and started calling me "ninebob". As it happens, I found it quite endearing, and having just changed ISP at the time, I adopted it as my email address, and since then it's been my moniker on any site I've joined!
So somebody asked you the Q, a non-UK member unfamiliar with the inference asked WTF, I explained, and the whole lot had to go?

Definitely think we should ask for a forum just for the grown-ups....

OOI - I think that the term originally meant someone bent as in "of a less than honest disposition", rather than a derogatory one for homosexuals - do you know if that's true?

Sounds quite likely BAS.because there was the term....Queer as a clockwork orange.But S. Kubrick changed that meaning( in my opinion) BTW.I wouldnt post pic, because I`m an ugly old fart :LOL: FFS. autocensor again :rolleyes:

Nige F said:
Sounds quite likely BAS.because there was the term....**** as a clockwork orange.But S. Kubrick changed that meaning( in my opinion) BTW.I wouldnt post pic, because I`m an ugly old fart :LOL:

as opposed to lovely old fart :?:
i cant talk........currently i scare myself....i try not to look :( :LOL:

yes?

click my image for link to imageshack - to post YOUR picture ;) :LOL:

moz post a picture i could do with a laugh ;)

crafty1289
cheeky get ... ;)
as I said click the link , but imagine him with greying hair now ...an can of stella in both hands ..lol

my wife has some very tasteful lingerie snaps at my mates site he owns Voyeurweb ....
will try an get him to repost them ;)

go on then - someone point me to a picture host and i'll think about it.........

Sponsored Links
Back