Rogues Gallery

Sponsored Links
keyplayer
lol an its getting like a boy love site ... hmm

how old is everyone ?lol...
were those photos took 20 years ago ..lol ?

Gary_M
forgot to say how much an hour was it at that studio shoot ..
an did that model/page3 lass hide her face or are the rophies/date drug wearing off ?

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
keyplayer
lol an its getting like a boy love site ... hmm

how old is everyone ?lol...
were those photos took 20 years ago ..lol ?

Gary_M
an did that model/page3 lass hide her face or are the rophies/date drug wearing off ?

no offense moz, but...you were concerned about me being young...i could be these younguns mother for crissakes :!:

im 20.

lol about Gary_M's post :LOL:

And when you spend so much time on a forum, one often wonders what one's fellow forum regulars look like! I have wondered for some time what ban-all-sheds looks like! sad as that sounds! come on ban, we want to see you! :LOL: and we need some female photos (but not christina aguilera's ass)

is it possible to take digital picture of photograph? I will not send a picture of me in my present state...that will not happen...but if I could do the former, i will give it a shot. :)

Moz said:
Gary_M

:LOL: :LOL: Nice one Moz. Will get my own back somehow :D

mlb3c said:
is it possible to take digital picture of photograph? I will not send a picture of me in my present state...that will not happen...but if I could do the former, i will give it a shot. :)
you mean take a photo of a photo? possible but my camera wont focus so close to something. dont know about yours.

AAAAAAH someone please post a picture!!! im bored! :LOL: :LOL:

Moz said:
Gary_M=Jan-Michael Vincent

you are that guy out of "AIRWOLF" arent you ..lol

:LOL: :LOL: I wish :confused: And if I recall, he had a big chopper - so, no resemblance there either :cry:

I am suprised at the wipe out of the posts about nine bob.
It was me who asked out of interest.
Yes, originally it meant bent as in a little illegal.
I asked in a non offensive manner.... though I didnt view the subsequent posts so dont know what else was posted.
nine bob.. at the most, it was direct and nosy of me... but thats all.
It was not intended as offensive ina ny way.. in fact the fact my question has removed is in itself offensive.
It implies something was wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back