2 STONE IS GOING!!

On it's own, waist size means nothing too though.

If you are 5ft tall and have a 33" waist you are probably overweight. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well done for making the commitment it's a bit near to Christmas and all those goodies though....but the best of luck, we willprobably all be joining you in the new year :)

Allen Carr easyweigh worked well for me until I ate the book and got back on the post-evening meal crisps.

Good luck with it Bahco - you quit the ciggies and now it's time to quit the fatties.

The good news is that you've probably lost a quarter ounce already :)

Sponsored Links
Simple formula - calories out > calories in, then lose weight.

I don't get why Bahco has a post signature reminding him it's been 3 1/2 yrs since he smoked....must still miss it? I'd have thought by now he should have re-mapped his mind to not ever think about them.

Will it be followed by XXXXX yrs without a pint/burger/kebab?

It's like those folk who seem to have some automatic thing that displays on Facebook that they've just entered their gym? Must be quite satisfying for them....

Good luck though Bahco, as a fellow podger I know the score, I also know sometimes you need to let go of constantly monitoring your activities- just go by how you feel(fitness wise etc) and how your clothes fit. BMI is total garbage, and over monitoring usually leads you back to bad habits because it's a constant reminder you are trying to change.

The biggest problem is that there will always be myths about anything in life, it's all about eating the right foods correctly with the right size portions which can be difficult to do.

I don't have 3 meals a day, I only eat mini meals only if I'm hungry, there're people out there who think you got to eat 5-6 which can lead to wrong size portion meals a day, the problem I find when I used to eat 3 meals is knowing when to stop eating because the brain message is approx 20 mins telling you that you're full,

I remember in my childhood days, dinnertime was 12:30 but what if I'm not hungry because there wasn't much choice because of family life and you did as you're told. I find I can listen to my body better with mini meals, if I'm still hungary later on then I have another mini meals, could 4, 5, or 6 etc.

When you look at the size of the stomach which is no where near size of the dinner plate so my theory is, are you overloading(?) I would think it's similar to drinking whereas the liver cannot cope with binge drinking because the liver need to give it time to do its job properly.

At the end of the day it's up to you what you think, I know what I'm happy with!

Simple formula - calories out > calories in, then lose weight.

Absolutely spot on Canta. this is the only dietary philosophy I have lived by.
I eat what I want when I want but always ensure that I'm burning as much, if not more, than I take in.
Football 4 times a week and golf 3 times a week - that's what keeps you in shape.

Re reading this thread has reminded me of a few good tips which will help motivate me.

Since Nov 22 when I first started my exercise and cut out the junk regime I have lost 8 lb. :D :D

Not been too difficult and am now going to Weight Watcherws every week.

If all goes to plan I should hit the 2 stone loss target by June 9 2012.

There is hope for all if you want it badly enough! :D

Glad you moved on from your 2 minutes exercise a month ;)
Do you do ww online - I did for a few weeks and lost half a stone but then things went awry (weddings to go to, all-inclusive holiday, XMas etc). Might start again soon :)

Sponsored Links
Back