the dole queue beckons again... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone whose benefits exceed the minimum wage should be offered a Council job on the minimum wage cleaning streets and parks. At least the likes of MM would have to get up in the morning and if they can't afford to live - then sell your house to release equity.

Sponsored Links
Micky clearly you are a nomark with no dignity, self respect, pride, shame or worth. Scum like you should be sent into hard labour camps to pay for your handouts.

You make me laugh with your "I'm a taxpayer too"! :LOL:

That's not fair. Micky does pay tax....on his fags, beer, nightclub fees, fuel, roadtax, ferry journeys to far-off places, etc. ;)

Everyone whose benefits exceed the minimum wage should be offered a Council job on the minimum wage cleaning streets and parks. At least the likes of MM would have to get up in the morning and if they can't afford to live - then sell your house to release equity.

I cannot understand how ill informed people are. Yes I pay tax on everything I buy. Just the same as everyone else.

The councils are sacking loads of people due to Government cuts, but ill informed once again, the unemployed DO go cleaning the streets, do groundwork, paint fences etc, and also work for charities. I sell my house, so where do I then live?

Are you guys for real? I AM out there working, if I refuse, I don't get dole money.

Would it be beyond anybody that does work to provide some charity to their local community, or support people worse off than them, instead of taking every misinformed opportunity to slag them off?

This is one of the many 'workhouses' that I have to attend..http://www.tng.uk.com/ - so get off your high horse bull, uninformed nonsense, and think, one day you might be in the same situation.

Coljack, myself, and Libby Lou, have been very frank and open about what we experience, only to be put down by people that don't understand how the welfare state works, or just slates people worse off than themselves. Why can't you be more frank and honest, as to your reason, or fears that make you comment as you do?

Sponsored Links
Small wonder they flock here to take the ****.

Abdulle, who showed no remorse, cannot be deported after finishing her sentence because she was granted British citizenship in 2009.

Micky I have a good job with a good wage but resent paying 40% tax plus N.I to pay for scum like you to be kept in roll ups and special brew.
Parasites like you should be exterminated.

Do they pay benefits in any other countrys in Europe ? Germany or Albania for example ? does any one know ?

I might be wrong but I understand joe might have a few contacts out there ?

Do they pay benefits in any other countrys in Europe ? Germany or Albania for example ? does any one know ?

I might be wrong but I understand joe might have a few contacts out there ?

no benefits paid to new intakes.
Ie in france and italy you need to have private health insurance for five years before being able to use the local nhs.
Social housing in the rest of Europe is miniscule compared to what is on offer here (to the wrong people).
For other benefits there is a minimum qualifying period.

Micky I have a good job with a good wage but resent paying 40% tax plus N.I to pay for scum like you to be kept in roll ups and special brew.
Parasites like you should be exterminated.

And the tax that I have paid all my life doesn't count for anything, while in work? Or the tax I still pay? I didn't ask to have no job, I hate dole cheats more than you, believe me, but don't use words like scum, parasites, and extermination, when I am in a situation, not brought about by my own actions, but by mismanagement, the manager that made me redundant was sacked for making me redundant, I learnt afterwards. How much do you contribute to charity? How do you help people less well off than you? You tell them they are scum, parasites, and should be killed. Well done. Thats very charitable. You have a job right now, statistically, you won't all your life, and be in my position. You resent paying for NI, and at a 40% tax rate, almost makes you a millionaire? SO work ONE day in a charity shop, like I've have to do 6 days a week. Give something back.

But at least research, before posting. Toffs like YOU should be eliminated. NOT the working classes, that Government have closed all works, so the population has no work to go into.

Where did the miners go, after the pits closed? Where is the NEW industry? A car factory recruited recently, 15,000 applicants for 1,500 jobs? Get a grip on yourself.

Fuel Prices are rising, people can't afford to get to work, Social clearing is taking place, as rent payment is being reduced, unemployment is rising, but the figures are massaged, due to 'training schemes', Government is telling lie after lie, and doing u-turns on a daily basis, Conservatives are voting Labour for the first time ever, the country is ****ed. So expect your mansion to be ransacked 1st in the uprising of the next Civil war. The Government have messed everything up.

Do they pay benefits in any other countrys in Europe ?

I have information from several years ago about some of the East European countries. If you don't have a job, you can receive benefits for a period of 6 months maximum. The benefits are less than the minimum wages. Where you are going to live is you own problem. If you have a mortgage (which is unlikely because they don't give mortgages that easily there) and can't pay it, the bank would reposes the property. If you are renting and can't pay the rent, the landlord would kick you out (1 month notice is all that is required). All this in my imho motivates people to do all possible and impossible to find whatever job.

The family relationships are stronger in these countries, which mean people in such position would live with their parents or other relatives for some time. In fact, there are people who are never in a position to buy their own place, many of them live with the parents all their live and inherit the property. Often 2 or 3 generation live together. Even if they don't live together, it is considered normal to help each other with money and/or labour. Close relatives (parents/children) normally wouldn't lend money to each other, they would give them as a gift.

The only living accommodation one can get from the LA, if it comes to this, is a room in something similar to hostel or student accommodation, usually the bathroom and the kitchen will be shared by all the rooms on the same floor.

Child benefits were paid (there are some changes now but I don't know the details) until the age of 3.

MM, slow down, some people know your right, some won't have it, no matter what.

He didn't have to throw in the tax bill, but chose too,he's making so much,i don't see how he has the time to pose.

I am on the sick, when i apply for a job, you say your sick at the mo,bye bye, so you tell lies(instant dissmisable offence).

When you explain to job centre, they said" be more frugal with the truth",

Me, " can i do that to you regarding my claim"?

Danger mouse, you live in a priviliged life to me, no doubt youv'e earned it, don't pull people down who do try to get there, not going to say your lucky, you make/work for your luck, some of us don't get the chance of a decent job.

MM, slow down, some people know your right, some won't have it, no matter what.

He didn't have to throw in the tax bill, but chose too,he's making so much,i don't see how he has the time to pose.

I am on the sick, when i apply for a job, you say your sick at the mo,bye bye, so you tell lies(instant dissmisable offence).

When you explain to job centre, they said" be more frugal with the truth",

Me, " can i do that to you regarding my claim"?

Danger mouse, you live in a priviliged life to me, no doubt youv'e earned it, don't pull people down who do try to get there, not going to say your lucky, you make/work for your luck, some of us don't get the chance of a decent job.

I think people don't differentiate between people in professional jobs, or people that have never worked, to the type that people are desperate for work, or people that don't bother. All lumped together. Such predudice

I pointed out that I have A level Engineering Drawing.! then he points out " Oh, but that was over 30 odd years ago."
After that the interview descended into farce. Obviously joiners are not clever enough to do what he called, "proper engineering."
Never mind though,

Good attitude! Sometimes it's easy to forget that a job interview is a two-way process; you're also interviewing the company - or at least, the persons they choose to represent them at interview.

Well shot of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back