the dole queue beckons again... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say experience in the real world, do you infact mean screwing the benefits system for every penny, you are not in the real world, you would rather claim benefits that be a man and provide for your family, Col the only advice you will get from this man is how to be a loser with no ambition or direction in life. Micky your qualifications are irrelevent, they mean nothing as they CANNOT gain you employment, so as good at spelling as you are, you are practically and unqualified drain on society. Coljack on the other hand has persisted at getting back into employment, perhaps he should be offering you advice via PM.

Sponsored Links
When you say experience in the real world, do you infact mean screwing the benefits system for every penny, you are not in the real world, you would rather claim benefits that be a man and provide for your family, Col the only advice you will get from this man is how to be a loser with no ambition or direction in life. Micky your qualifications are irrelevent, they mean nothing as they CANNOT gain you employment, so as good at spelling as you are, you are practically and unqualified drain on society. Coljack on the other hand has persisted at getting back into employment, perhaps he should be offering you advice via PM.

Can you define 'screwing the benefits system for every penny' ? As I believe this constitutes libel? I don't know how you can judge a person that has lost a job, I don't see how your arguments are justified? Can you clarify? Are you slagging me off, the unemployed, or the 2 million+ off? What qualifies you to make such statements? Against the 2+ million?

Just you Micky, and anyone with the same mentality and attitude to work. If you feel that it isn't worth getting a minimum wage job because you wont have as much as £60 spending money each week then in my eyes you are a drain on society, you are not willing to contribute. I think you are selfish to take from a system designed to help people who cannot work, not people who will not work.

Just you Micky, and anyone with the same mentality and attitude to work. If you feel that it isn't worth getting a minimum wage job because you wont have as much as £60 spending money each week then in my eyes you are a drain on society, you are not willing to contribute. I think you are selfish to take from a system designed to help people who cannot work, not people who will not work.

No - you are misinformed. £60 a week benefit money isn't 'spending money', it's to buy food, pay bills, etc. At the end of the fortnight - there is nothing left.

If I got a minimum wage job, then my partners benefits are stopped, so that is -£60 a week, my council tax benefit is stopped so that is -£1400 a year, plus everything else, and travel, then I would be taking home less than £60 a week I currently receive, effectively working for nothing, as my bills are greater than what the wage is. The dole have advisors to work this out for you, it's no scam, or mystery. Your statement is entirely false. If you critisise someone, and call people selfish without knowing the facts, then are you happy in your job? Why is it that you have not gone on to better yourself, and get to a point in life where you don't need to work anymore, because you are so rich? Because there are no jobs available, otherwise you wouldn't be sniping at people 'below' you. I suggest a nightschool course in 'Simple Economics', as you simply don't understand what it is.

Sponsored Links
If I dont understand 'simple econimics' then explain how I have been running a business for the last 6 years? Explain why I have never had to stop working and scrounge? Do you think the position you so happily hold within society is morally correct? Perhaps the benefits given to you could be better spent elsewhere?

No - you are misinformed. £60 a week benefit money isn't 'spending money', it's to buy food, pay bills, etc. At the end of the fortnight - there is nothing left.

If I got a minimum wage job, then my partners benefits are stopped, so that is -£60 a week, my council tax benefit is stopped so that is -£1400 a year, plus everything else, and travel, then I would be taking home less than £60 a week I currently receive, effectively working for nothing, as my bills are greater than what the wage is. The dole have advisors to work this out for you, it's no scam, or mystery. Your statement is entirely false. If you critisise someone, and call people selfish without knowing the facts, then are you happy in your job? Why is it that you have not gone on to better yourself, and get to a point in life where you don't need to work anymore, because you are so rich? Because there are no jobs available, otherwise you wouldn't be sniping at people 'below' you. I suggest a nightschool course in 'Simple Economics', as you simply don't understand what it is.

but you can afford broadband....

is that food money...

Micky you and coljack are parasitic vermin who always revert to type; scroungers. Lame excuse after lame excuse I bet your whole families are bleeding us taxpayers dry, you are all good case studies why eugenics could be a good thing and the answer to the financial crisis.

If I dont understand 'simple econimics' then explain how I have been running a business for the last 6 years? Explain why I have never had to stop working and scrounge? Do you think the position you so happily hold within society is morally correct? Perhaps the benefits given to you could be better spent elsewhere?

what area does your business come under?

Micky you and coljack are parasitic vermin who always revert to type; scroungers. Lame excuse after lame excuse I bet your whole families are bleeding us taxpayers dry, you are all good case studies why eugenics could be a good thing and the answer to the financial crisis.

Don't forget me, :LOL: Can we have a scroungers thread, were you have to prove your a Scrounger to get in ;) ;)

Then you are extremely deluded. The advisers at the dole, and the CAB advise everyone, that the best method of finding a job, is to retain a phone line, and a computer link to the internet, above paying for other services. It's strange that in the 21st Century, someone like you can be so ignorant to make accusations about someones lifestyle, when obviously you have not walked in their shoes. You live a life, you get by, but never felt the need to better yourself, is that because you can't get a better job, or because you doubt your abilities? Have you worked tirelessly for your own ends? A wage? Or have you ever given anything back to the community? ie working for charity? I have. And I don't mean putting a few pennies in a tin, or buying a newsletter.

And can I remind you, that I'm a taxpayer too? So where is your argument based? If I was your employer, and I knew that you referred to people like you do, then you would be sacked. I'm no nomark, I was in the service industry, earning over £20k a year. Take your argument to the nomarks that have never worked, and don't want to work. You got your priorities wrong. And while there, learn how to spell. And don't slag off Coljack, he's doing all he can, are you? In your poorly paid job? That you are obviously unhappy in?

Micky, the advisors are clearly crazy, they tell you the best way to get a job is to have a phoneline and internet connection and then by your own admission they tell you it is better if you dont work. You are paying tax on free money, obtained from the tax payer, you dont actually pay tax, they just keep a bit back from you.

This is a prime example of why the cumalitive benefits of one person that should be working must not exceed the minimum wage of a 35 hour week. People may be a bit more inclined to pull their fingers out, there would be a bit (or a lot) more in the pot for other things.

Micky clearly you are a nomark with no dignity, self respect, pride, shame or worth. Scum like you should be sent into hard labour camps to pay for your handouts.

You make me laugh with your "I'm a taxpayer too"! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back