the dole queue beckons again... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the only way to your attention, mr, i'm alright jack.
So when you did that crime that got you banged up, were you thinking about the effect that your actions might have had on the victim, or just that you were alright jack and stuff anyone else?

Sponsored Links
RedHerring2, thanks for the article. Can sign under every word of you last post.

There seems a trend for unemployed people to post, the lack of jobs, and the people in jobs, fearing for their jobs, than a few months ago? When people in work, are now losing their jobs..so eventually realise the destination. Before it was, you are unemployed, you are a scum waster, drain on my taxes, now it is How do I prevent this? I'm in this, but have cash stashed away, so I'm fine, Argh...the cash ran out..

On the special brew again parasite?

No, I posted that on my Birthday, so it's so kind of you to post that drivel. Some people live in Ivory towers, some live in glass houses. So sometime soon, people might find that their Ivory towers and glass houses are crushed, like the bankers, or ******s, that don't see their role in society is to provide charity, when those most capabable of providing charity, see charity as tax cheating, and taking every penny they can steal from the Government. I've worked all my life, and you take it to dismiss me, now I'm out of work? I've probably worked for longer than you, but you have the notion 'special brew parasite' ? For that comment you ought to be be banned. You have the wrong ideas, and are clearly on special brew, and are clearly a parasite. If that is possible,.

It's amazing how the lazy parasites blame everyone but themselves, you make your own luck and are the master of your own destiny. My earnings are p.a.y.e so I cannot evade tax. I drive past the jobcenter everyday and see the likes of Libby and mentalmicky sitting on the steps with a can of special brew in one hand and a rollup in the other. Euthanasia of these claimants is one solution.

Bring back the Victorian workhouses I say!

Criminals should be dealt with like in the Arab world-with very harsh penalties.

Sponsored Links
It's amazing how the lazy parasites blame everyone but themselves, you make your own luck and are the master of your own destiny. My earnings are p.a.y.e so I cannot evade tax. I drive past the jobcenter everyday and see the likes of Libby and mentalmicky sitting on the steps with a can of special brew in one hand and a rollup in the other. Euthanasia of these claimants is one solution.

Bring back the Victorian workhouses I say!

Criminals should be dealt with like in the Arab world-with very harsh penalties.

So out of touch with reality. You can't get people's usernames correct. You think that Victorian style workhouses don't exist, and criminals should be stoned to death. Or people that have lost their job, should be eliminated. Nice view! What's your middle name Idi Amin? Saddam Hussein, or Hitler? I think you should be banned with immediate effect for suggesting war crimes on honest people, as you are obviously a keyboard dictator.

You seriously suggest killing people that are made redundant? ARE you for real?

Dangermouse is obviously on drugs or something.
Many I know including myself have/were/might be made redundant. His views now make us parasite`s even though we have paid tax and NI for years. At full rate not a lower self employed rate I hasten to add.
His ramdom views of some who do take the mickey out the system seem to unhindge his thought process; he then turns and tars everyone esle with the same brush.
I wonder what his attitude would be when he finds himself in the same situation?

Dangermouse is obviously on drugs or something.
Many I know including myself have/were/might be made redundant. His views now make us parasite`s even though we have paid tax and NI for years. At full rate not a lower self employed rate I hasten to add.
His ramdom views of some who do take the mickey out the system seem to unhindge his thought process; he then turns and tars everyone esle with the same brush.
I wonder what his attitude would be when he finds himself in the same situation?

When working, the average worker pays PAYE...so why to make this a statement? How out of reality are some people?

Is the current insult 'parasite'? Does anyone saying that know what it means? I think not. So when you are saying something that you don't understand, research it first ?

Pasasite means this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism, which is at odds with your description.

So learn.......parasite vs posting doesn't work. Grow up. All I can say is that your posts are infant, and misinformed. But as you have no idea..I presume you will refer to your to your ill-enformed posts, incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back