9/11 and all that........

Thermo said:
but i tell you one thing i dont believe whilst were on about conspiricies and thats that the guy at the centre of the wmd business (name escapes me at the moment) killed himself

Interesting.......

Is there a point when a plot by THE MAN becomes so big as to become unlikely. Killing David Kelly is feasible, but say George Galloway fell down a well would that be too big and too obvious to really be a plot. Or Robin Cook having a heart attack up a mountain ?

Had the US planted some WMD in Iraq after the war, would anyone reall have believed the conspiracy theorists ?

As for Diana, I'm of the opinion that she was doing enough damage to her image herself without having to bump her off. Besides which, I would have been tempted to uses frogmen to pull her under the water during her swimming holiday the week before, rather than try to knock her off the road with a Fiat Punto in one of the world's busiest cities.

Sponsored Links
That is the biggest problem conspiracy theorists have. Why haven't the usa and uk planted any evidence in Iraq. Blair can have David Kelly, a survivable political embarrassment topped, but he can't plant some nerve gas or plutonium in the middle of thousands of miles of uninhabited desert to "find" and stop his and Bush's jobs going down the tubes

That's because neither he nor Bush give a toss whether we believe them or not.

It's mind over matter - they don't mind, and we don't matter.

ban-all-sheds said:

We do BAS. It's fear of loosing the next general election and getting hammered in the May 07 local elections that are making Brown and the Labour grass roots push so hard for Blair to go

Sponsored Links
Well I was talking about Blair and Bush, but if those other people do care, it's far too little, and far too late - any "caring" they have is for their own continued careers. Where were these caring people when they were needed?

Why did they not care enough to vote against him?

Why did they not care enough to all, loudly and publicly demand his resignation years ago?

Why did they not care enough to promise him that they would take him down in a confidence vote if he did not resign?

Idiots, cowards and liars, the lot of them.

Mrs Thatcher used to say "A car, a car, a rally, rally car"

pickles said:
ban-all-sheds said:

We do BAS. It's fear of loosing the next general election and getting hammered in the May 07 local elections that are making Brown and the Labour grass roots push so hard for Blair to go

If you think that dour Scotsman is a vote winner - you are crazier than I am.

Back