That 9/11 programme last night

What's yer point namsag cos this is sure getting boring?

Sponsored Links
So sooey you also believe that they knew nothing about pearl harbour didnt suppress the intercepted radio messages etc .
It was just by chance that the main carriers and battle group set to sea days beforehand leaving what would be classed as expendable ships.
There way off getting into the war and making an absolute fortune that we have only recently finished paying for.

Or are the documents that are coming to light about that all lies

Oh ffs, the yanks were making that fortune without having to be in the war, have you never heard of lend lease. It sounds like you'll believe anything, however ridiculous. As long as it's anti establishment.

My point is Norcon is we the people mean fek all to those certain groups in power and no matter how unbelievable something may look we are totally expendable in there final goal whatever it maybe.

Sooey Lend lease with a tiny part of the money that was made during and since the war in weapons sales etc.
Its nothing to do with anti establishment its about opening your eyes and ears and not believing what your told because the truth sounds so horrendous.

You believe the police can cover up hillsborough when so many died but dont believe governments can cover up far more for far more rewards. Strange

Lend lease with a tiny part of the money that was made during and since the war in weapons sales etc.
Its nothing to do with anti establishment its about opening your eyes and ears and not believing what your told because the truth sounds so horrendous.

sarcastic quip invited :rolleyes:

do you realise how close to the truth that is :?:

Sponsored Links
people tend to believe what they will, regardless of whether its true or not
its part of conforming to their role in society, accepting whatever brainwashing is thrown at them, even companies are at it these days with their customer awareness and the corporate edict.

Other reasons for secondary explosions are:

Major electrical faults caused by busbars being smashed.

Stand by generators starting and overheating due to damaged exhaust pipes and eventually catching fire.

Diesel oil storage catching fire.

There would have been many computer rooms throughout the buildings. These typically have "energen" fire suppression - the gas cylinders are at pressure of 200bar - they release with an extremely loud bang and if the pressure relief system has been damaged - the release is powerful enough to damage concrete walls. If the cylinders are crushed you will get the same effect.

Ups system batteries providing many kw of power that can cause explosions and fire.

HV transformers and HV cables exploding due to damage.

Ups systems catching catching fire due to failed ventilation systems.

Lifts crashing to the ground and into each other, the wtc had multiple lifts per shaft.

so what about the rest of the proof?

why and only offer made up explanations for one piece of evidence??

As one of them said, each crash represented another life gone.

this was the worst bit for me in the documentary.
To think that you would rather jump to certain death gives you an idea of how things were up there.

tbh I still ask myself why they did not try to use rescue helicopters to get some of those hanging by the windows. Granted the smoke and heat but even from videos half a mile away you could see people hanging off the windows, could these not have been saved?

curiously no one im aware of in this thread has mentioned the symbolism from the old testiment yet.

TOWERS OF BABEL :idea:

there was a great device shown on tomorrows world which was a flexible material tube which you jumped into, the air surrounding you bellowed out the tube stopping friction burns as you passed down at an acceptable rate of descent.

I realise that the towers were very tall but it may have allowed catch net devices leaning out of windows lower down to be erected and then people could gain access to the building below the fires and escape.

Serious .... I wonder if anyone who works in these large building all over the world now has a parachute in there office after what happened

there was a great device shown on tomorrows world which was a flexible material tube which you jumped into, the air surrounding you bellowed out the tube stopping friction burns as you passed down at an acceptable rate of descent.
Big fat bstrds (loads of them in the states) go last, in case they get stuck.

Sponsored Links
Back