That 9/11 programme last night

Sponsored Links
Are you saying elvis murdered princess diana? :eek:

You fool - that's what they want you to believe. In fact Diana killed Dodi and is now shacked up with Elvis in Huddersfield. The really clever thing is that Elvis' job is pretending to be an Elvis impersonato - I saw him perform at a wedding reception a couple of years ago. Diana is now Penelope Keith, and the original Ms Keith is a street cleaner on Pharoah Island.

The real truth about the towers is that it was all done through clever animation and sleight of hand - they commissioned illusionists to perform the disappearing act.

What actually happened is that the smoke screen went up and provided sufficient time to lower the towers down into the ground - they are now the headquarters for Stingray.

Cunning, eh!

The really clever thing is that Elvis' job is pretending to be an Elvis impersonato - I saw him perform at a wedding reception a couple of years ago.

The dirty basterd, always new he was dodgy f*****, dead my arse, they must think we're all stewpid.

He recently had a quadruple hip replacement at huddersfield general hospital.

Sponsored Links
What a load of nonsense and to think that such (so-called) professionals would waste their time thinking that the planes didn't bring down the towers alone.

Sooey the sound of bodies hitting is not what many reported hearing and feeling

Demolition experts say it would take a team of workers at least 6 months to prepare to demolish such a building, Funny that no-one noticed them. Wonder where they parked the van. :rolleyes:

Sooey the sound of bodies hitting is not what many reported hearing and feeling

Are you a conspiracy theorist too namsag, like bingobonkers?

If those buildings were demolished, how come they flew two plane loads of people into them? Was that just for good measure? Or were they just pretend planes, with pretend people on board? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back