A genius has died.

Sponsored Links
Very sad news.

article-2626894-1DCC0A1400000578-588_306x523.jpg

Sponsored Links
The royale family actually had some very moving scenes. When the grandmother died and just before the daughter went in to hospital to give birth.
I remember they were very poignant.

Entertaining woman but I didn't like the way she treated Bernard Manning on her show back in the 90s and lost respect for her.

Entertaining woman but I didn't like the way she treated Bernard Manning on her show back in the 90s and lost respect for her.
You lost respect for HER? And you had respect for a racist, outdated comedian? That IS funny!

PC Brigade again
Or simply moved on with the times and developed good taste?
Comedy doesn't have to be cruel. I would say any comedian who relies on belittling people is **** poor and cheap. They can be much funnier than that if they use their brains.

What's a PC brigade, you nipple?

Last edited:
PC Brigade again
Comedy doesn't have to be cruel. I would say any comedian who relies on belittling people is **** poor and cheap. They can be much funnier than that if they use their brains.

Your opinion is your opinion, I didn't bring you a debate you brought it to me.

If you don't like what I think and judge me for saying it that's your problem.

you tell me.

What do you mean by PC brigade?

Do you see anything objectionable about derogatory terms?

PC Brigade again

Your opinion is your opinion, I didn't bring you a debate you brought it to me.

If you don't like what I think and judge me for saying it that's your problem.
Judge you, really? Oh... ok. I just merely pointed out the oxymoron of your statement. He had no respect for anyone and anything goes with his style of comedy and yet you lost respect for someone who is less offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back