A Young Religion

Either you are being spectacularly obtuse or spectacularly uncomprehending.

Sponsored Links
I think the first section of the London underground was opened in 1863. Which is quite astonishing.

This particular religion ;) is were Christianity in Europe was several hundred years ago

Sponsored Links
This particular religion ;) is were Christianity in Europe was several hundred years ago
I think transam is on the same pop as LMB

The truth will out ;) and no amount of ridicule or abuse will sway Transam :)

I see my self as bringing a certain ?? Hmmm how can I put it ??

un-biased intelligence & knowledge to the debate

:LOL::LOL:

The big difference being that Islam is not evolving.

They are still worshiping the founder and so called prophet who was nothing more than a tyrannical warlord.

But Islamic scholars really know what they are talking about.

The big difference being that Islam is not evolving.

They are still worshiping the founder and so called prophet who was nothing more than a tyrannical warlord.

yep it is the case ?

looks like Turkey may well be on the path of going backwards ? & becoming the Islamic Republic of Turkey ?? (may be?)

Not too many islamic nominees for any nobel prizes, you can understand why.

upload_2016-8-15_21-26-3.png

If only they'd use them.

The videos following that one may be a glimmer of hope:

But Islamic scholars really know what they are talking about.

Sorry but a) He's not a real muslim or b) the Daily Mail made it up or c) can you prove he said that?
Seems that it's true, going by how widely it was reported. Apparently the vid was released on Galileo's birthday too - class!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back