Affordable Warmth scheme… Ideal got it stitched it up!

Scotland - no idea who she spoke to but I'll ask the question.

Sponsored Links
Hey Baz :D I dunno how the hell the mansion/Mazzer guy got the AW.You need to be on certain benefits – mean tested ones. Maybe his old mum was living with him and she qualified. Perhaps he got his million pound house, mazzer ect; by being such a tight, cheating SOB. Did he have… like, a footballer's wife too? We could send a gas fitter round to shag her!

Is the AW scheme the same has the ECO scheme ?

Hey Gav :D If I give somebody a chuckle, that makes it all worthwhile.
You did and i do not judge, no one here knows your circumstances and you are obviously not a complete ******.

I have mates in the aerospace industry who are contractually unemployed every 10 months and they take full advantage of the benefits, rightfully so under current laws.

It is the national press that has propagated this benefit scroungers pandemic, when a single mulch-national company's tax avoidance plugs the gap 10 times over

Sponsored Links
Just to clarify the ****** comment, i have been to ECO projects and crack pipes are in the kitchen and mothers are smoking in the same room as a new born.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back