Alarm - Where do I start??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as a Sparky, what you gonna do with all existing works when the 17th edition kicks in?

simple. . . nothing, there is no requirement to go back and change work done,

so you can understand that but not that only new systems need grading ?

Its mainly about companies fleecing customers with maintenance contracts and legislation that is utter bollo*ks.

LOL as apposed to issuing a "landlords cert.." PMSL at your nievity

The difference between 240v and 12v is 240v kills thats why we have such regulations, do you fit your own supplies on your jobs ? Do you test the 240v installation ? Do you issue certification ? Are you part P qualified ?

yes (sometimes), of course I test it, yes I issue a cert , qualified? yes registered no why would I need to be (BVC before you answer that one, you`ve already got egg on your face)

Just because a sparky installs an alarm it dont mean that its of inferior quality or spec or badly installed,

I agree, however looking at your advice with the 700l - your not that sparks

You just cant comprehend that in your tiny minds that i could do the job just as good as you .

and what have you posted that would lead anyone reading to assume your not talking about yourself with that comment

Sponsored Links
BTW, did you know that in Nottingham the Police are advising a sensor in the loft quote

prove please

Contact Carlton Police Station. Was talking to a copper I know.

I thought you knew about risk assessment and grading? Seems you were pulling our legs.

no - I was asking you to back up your sweeping statement that Notts police are advising a detector in the loft

turns out all it is is you were "talking to a copper...."

Yes . I was talking to a local Bobby about what they are advising in this area and why. A 32 page report into a semi - and you didn't think of the weakest part of the house? The roof tiles are held on by gravity - that's it. Lift them off and climb in. What a pompous clown you are.

Yes . I was talking to a local Bobby about what they are advising in this area and why. A 32 page report into a semi - and you didn't think of the weakest part of the house? The roof tiles are held on by gravity - that's it. Lift them off and climb in. What a pompous clown you are.

Actually, it was covered, but you just don't want to accept it.
The one who didn't consider it is yourself.

Actually, it was covered, but you just don't want to accept it.
The one who didn't consider it is yourself.

Covered by what?

Sponsored Links
More waffle from the door-bell fitter.

3 rooms downstairs - 3 PIRs - go figure.

hmm? so not only were you helping the police with their enquiries (where did you hid it Joe?) but you also ignore some advice your saying is a must - no chance of the guys badge number is there so I can check it for myself when I`m down there on Friday?

PMSL - your a chugger on the guitar and a bluffer on the forum

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back