ALDI disgraceful Union Jack Doormat

Sponsored Links
Believe it or not quite a few protestants were also fighting in the struggle, from right back at the beginning in the 16th century during the plantations right up to present day.
It was only really made a religious war in the early 17th century, after the British invasion and occupation. This was really just an excuse to prevent the native indigenous population from having anything to do with the politics of Ireland by preventing them from voting , sitting in parliament etc etc, not to mention banning the Gaelic language, banning schools so they couldn't educate their children (thus the introduction of ''hedgerow schools') among other things. Irish history is quite interesting but you have to research it from good sources as most will be biased.
The school curriculum in N'Ireland takes 3 months away from the British curriculum history and teaches students Irish history as the British curriculum doesn't really cover it and anything that is mentioned is simply wrong.
where do you get your information from mate :LOL: i hope your not one of those plastic paddies who have never been to Ireland, please explain the term"native indigenous population"are you referring to the "old English" or the Norman irish or Scots in Ulster or vikings all of whom had been outsiders who were converted to catholicism by another outsider known as the"ROMAN"catholic church, the real invader of Ireland has been the Roman catholic church which has brainwashed generations of young catholics that protestants were their enemies.
protestants also suffered under the penal laws but that was centuries ago why don't you move on.

Sponsored Links
Believe it or not quite a few protestants were also fighting in the struggle, from right back at the beginning in the 16th century during the plantations right up to present day.
It was only really made a religious war in the early 17th century, after the British invasion and occupation. This was really just an excuse to prevent the native indigenous population from having anything to do with the politics of Ireland by preventing them from voting , sitting in parliament etc etc, not to mention banning the Gaelic language, banning schools so they couldn't educate their children (thus the introduction of ''hedgerow schools') among other things. Irish history is quite interesting but you have to research it from good sources as most will be biased.
The school curriculum in N'Ireland takes 3 months away from the British curriculum history and teaches students Irish history as the British curriculum doesn't really cover it and anything that is mentioned is simply wrong.
where do you get your information from mate :LOL: i hope your not one of those plastic paddies who have never been to Ireland, please explain the term"native indigenous population"are you referring to the "old English" or the Norman irish or Scots in Ulster or vikings all of whom had been outsiders who were converted to catholicism by another outsider known as the"ROMAN"catholic church, the real invader of Ireland has been the Roman catholic church which has brainwashed generations of young catholics that protestants were their enemies.
protestants also suffered under the penal laws but that was centuries ago why don't you move on.

No ''plastic paddys'' here fella. I get my information from various sources and my BA (Honours) makes me more than qualified to do so, one of my modules involved political history. A quick look through wikipedia is not what I would call research. As for moving on , I have nothing to move on from however anybody who sees fit to throw the term ''Taig'' around really does need to. I am surprised that someone like your self who is all for ''moving on'' also doesn't share this view.
Also our posts were tongue in cheek, or at least mine were.
Edit - By the way Vinti me old chum ,its Master Patrick in future , capich? :D

Back