ALDI disgraceful Union Jack Doormat

I'll explain it for the slightly dim paddy.

spacecat wrote

I'm sure if we left them alone they would do likewise

"we" in his statement referring to the middle east/arab world, where the oil is.

The Libyan rebels have been begging the western powers to get involved to try and stop their own particular despot from massacaring them. They're now getting stroppy cos they don't think the west is doing enough. Though there's plenty of arab states with the necessary air power to do it. Where the fck are they?

Sponsored Links
Sorry , no , dont get that at all ,using this as your basis for translation
"we" in his statement referring to the middle east/arab world, where the oil is.
would translate from
to
I'm sure if the middle east/arab world left them alone they would do likewise

Who are you talking about? Who do you think the middle east/arab world need to leave alone for them to do likewise?

Or we could put it all into context which would lead me to believe your an idiot.

I already suspect that you're an idiot, because if you read spacecats posts and my replies you will see exactly what he was referring to, and why I brought the Libyan issue up. Or are you being deliberatley obtuse?

Sponsored Links
I really can't be rsed going throught it all, like I said READ THE THREAD.

I have done , and what you said in my quotes makes absolutely no sense what so ever in the context of where this thread was going.

First you call me a dim Paddy, not sure where that one came from , then you follow up this statement with gibberish.
You know during conversation , do you get people you are talking to looking baffled all the time?

The reply you quoted was aimed at spacecat. When he reads it he will know exactly why I mentioned the Libyan situation, if he doesn't, and queries it, I will happily explain it to him. If you can't understand it after reading the thread, then kindly refrain from posting smartarsed comments on it until you can.
What you call "gibberish" is only giberrish to you because you can't understand it.

Dude , enlighten me and answer my question then.
simples.
or , admit you made a boo boo. You wont be scorned for it , honest.
Then we can get some closure and move on.

The reply you quoted was aimed at spacecat. When he reads it he will know exactly why I mentioned the Libyan situation, if he doesn't, and queries it, I will happily explain it to him. If you can't understand it after reading the thread, then kindly refrain from posting smartarsed comments on it until you can.

Like I said pal, I can't be rsed, simply because of you. If the guy who it was meant for wants me to...no problem.

admit you made a boo boo. You wont be scorned for it , honest.
Then we can get some closure and move on.

What a childish attempt at reverse phsychology :LOL: :LOL:

OK (MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKE , I'M NOT SHOUTING) I SHALL SAVE YOU THE EFFORT (CANT BELIEVE I AM DOING THIS)

SPACECAT SAID

THEN YOU TRANSLATED HIS REFERENCE TO 'WE' AS

WHICH TRANSLATES AS

I'm sure if the middle east/arab world left them alone they would do likewise

I AM JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION, WHO DO YOU THINK THE MIDDLE EAST ARAB WORLD SHOULD LEAVE ALONE? wHO ARE ''THEY''?

What you also NEVER ask is why do SOME muslims feel like this
maybe its because they see the western invasion of their countries under the pretence of regime change but in reality for OIL which has killed 100s of thousands of people to be intolerable
Basically if you f#$k with people what do you expect

Does this answer your question? Or do I have to draw you a picture?

YES BUT IN SPACECATS STATEMENT THE TERM ''WE'' REFERS TO US , IN YOUR TRANSLATION OF HIS STATEMENT THE TERM ''WE'' WOULD SEEM TO NOW RELATE TO THE ''MIDDLE EAST/ARAB WORLD''.

YOU MADE A BOO BOO.

AND IRONICALLY IN THE SAME POST AS CALLING ME A DIM PADDY.

err no, You are a dim paddy, now I'll have to explain why.

spacecat said if we (meaning us) left them (meaning them) alone, they (meaning they) would leave us (meaning us) alone.
I then pointed out the Libyans (they), who have been begging the west (us) to get involved with their internal squabble.

Do you understand now why I brought up the Libyans?

YES , I SEE WHY YOU BROUGHT UP THE LIBYANS, YOU KEEP BRINGING THEM AND OTHER UP BUT YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION.
ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE MIDDLE EAST/ARAB WORLD SHOULD LEAVE THE LIBYANS ALONE?

Sponsored Links
Back