Tevion 4-band radio at Aldi

Sponsored Links
we have a 1958 HMV Model 1126 five valve four band radio in the conservatory, next to the Dansette record player and lava lamp (although technically the lava lamp is ten years later)

we have a 1958 HMV Model 1126 five valve four band radio in the conservatory, next to the Dansette record player and lava lamp (although technically the lava lamp is ten years later)

Alright technonerd, no need to show off. Suppose you've got one of those posh new colour television sets ands mains gas to boot.

Sponsored Links
I guess it depends what the bands are. Beatles, Stones, Led Zep and Fleetwood Mac would be OK.

I can see why you keep them in the conservatory.

If it's no good the shop will take it back. I bought a cyclonic vac from Aldi. It worked brilliantly for a while then the motor brushes stopped contacting. After me moaning, head office sent a cheque for the full amount and I binned the vac. No questions.

Sponsored Links
Back