ALDI disgraceful Union Jack Doormat

A thread beguiling the English, has come to racial name calling (Paddy), and CAPS SPEEK in a thread, thus infighting, what the British are always good at. When the only people complaining about the DOOR MAT are the British! Supplied by a GERMAN company, there's irony for you.

Muslim countries must see this thread with glee, and say, look, we have to do nothing to cause racial tension, they do it within themselves, idiots. Let them kill themselves.

Sponsored Links
YES , I SEE WHY YOU BROUGHT UP THE LIBYANS, YOU KEEP BRINGING THEM AND OTHER UP BUT YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION.
ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE MIDDLE EAST/ARAB WORLD SHOULD LEAVE THE LIBYANS ALONE?

Oh ffs, are you really that stupid? or are you taking the pizz?

spacecat said if we leave the arab world alone, they will leave us alone.

In response to this I pointed out part of the arab world who are asking us not to leave them alone, but want us to get militarily involved.

capiche, comprende, ffs.

Muslim countries must see this thread with glee, and say, look, we have to do nothing to cause racial tension, they do it within themselves, idiots. Let them kill themselves.

I'm sure all the top people in all the muslim countries all over the world are GLUED to this thread :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
A thread beguiling the English, has come to racial name calling (Paddy), and CAPS SPEEK in a thread, thus infighting, what the British are always good at. When the only people complaining about the DOOR MAT are the British! Supplied by a GERMAN company, there's irony for you.

My caps lock was broken if you cared to read the thread. Dont really blame you for not reading it though , its drivel.
Guaranteed if someone starts a thread about the union flag it will turn to racial slur and islamaphobia.

spacecat wrote

I'm sure if we left them alone they would do likewise

"we" in his statement referring to the middle east/arab world, where the oil is.

/quote]

WHERE DID I SAY MIDDLE EAST OR ARAB?

I SAID MUSLIM AND THOSE GROUPS AS HAS BEEN POINTED OUT MAKE UP 20% OF THE MUSLIM POPULATION

BASICALLY
THE STATEMENT WAS SIMPLE LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE AND THEY WILL GENERALLY DO LIKEWISE. WHOEVER THEY ARE.

AND LETS FACE IT THE INTERVENTION IS NOT FOR HUMANITARIAN REASONS ITS FOR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIL

MUGABE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEPOSED DECADES AGO OTHERWISE

DON'T MISQUOTE ME TO MAKE A STUPID POINT

I see what you are on about now "that bloke", I've sobered up a bit now and I've actually read what you were saying.

"we" in his statement referring to the middle east/arab world, where the oil is.

"we" in this statement is quite obviously a mistype, and should have read "them"
but don't tell me you hadn't worked that out.

spacecat

It was you who brought up the invasions of arab countries for oil, you put

What you also NEVER ask is why do SOME muslims feel like this
maybe its because they see the western invasion of their countries under the pretence of regime change but in reality for OIL which has killed 100s of thousands of people to be intolerable

Irish Catholics did the same for years

Basically if you f#$k with people what do you expect
I'm sure if we left them alone they would do likewise

In response to the last sentence I replied.

Oh, you mean like the Libyans

The next couple of pages of drivel happened because "that bloke" queried why I would bring up the Libyan situation, and a mistype on my part when
"explaining" it to him.

As for the Libyan situation I will think you will find that the response has a UN RESOLUTION backing it and is therefore seen as legitimate by the member states many of which are muslim countries

However the illegal invasion of IRAQ by the USA and UK and others has brought down a world of S@@t on us, and its just one example where the west sticks its nose in UN wanted.

No resolution, no WMDs........lots of oil hhhmmm

As for the Libyan situation I will think you will find that the response has a UN RESOLUTION backing it and is therefore seen as legitimate by the member states many of which are muslim countries

And many of the said muslim countries have their own airforces, so where the fck are they.

However the illegal invasion of IRAQ by the USA and UK and others has brought down a world of S@@t on us, and its just one example where the west sticks its nose in UN wanted.

Couldn't agree more, but when push comes to shove this country does what the yanks say. That cnt blair would have said anything to try and carry opinion, even so they went in there with the great majority of people opposing it. The sidelining of hans blix was a disgrace in the run up to it as well, but it was obvious bush had only one agenda from long before the invasion. As for rumsfeld...what a disgusting piece of sh*t.

I see what you are on about now "that bloke", I've sobered up a bit now and I've actually read what you were saying.

"we" in this statement is quite obviously a mistype, and should have read "them"
but don't tell me you hadn't worked that out.

Ah ha , at last , you were so serious about it all as well, I thought you might be on the laughing soup.
I was taking the peesh by the way.
And t5h3e dim Paddy remark? Hardly appropriate eh fella?

Yeah, I was just kidding you, one of my best mates is a paddy, and he's a very clever lad.

Yeah, I was just kidding you, one of my best mates is a paddy, and he's a very clever lad.

Come on Sooey. You shouldn't call him Paddy any more. To be politically correct, you should now call him Patrick (of Irish descent) ;) ;) ;) ;)

In all fairness you can call me what ever you want , I couldn't care less.
After all , I call you all sorts of things. :D
Mr Patrick will suffice for now but you could call me Sir if you felt the need, which I am sure you do. Or Master Patrick , yes , yes I like that. Master Patrick it is. Mr Sir Master Patrick.

Sponsored Links
Back