Any Gas engineer covering HP2 (Hemel Hempstead) over Easter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

If you're a gas engineer working TODAY or TOMORROW and cover HP2 (Hemel Hempstead) please could you pm me - my tenant has called to say that boiler has suddenly stopped working and the agents are closed.

The boiler is less than two years old and is:
Worcester Greenstar 30CDi Regular Condensing Boiler

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
pick up the Thompson local or google plumbers, all Heating engineers work over easter, it'll cost you though,

If its less than 2 years old should still be under warranty call Worcester

Sponsored Links
Landlords usually expect repairs to be done for about £35 an hour.

Because many Landlords have businesses or work on mini cabbing or in restaurants and work 24/7 themselves they also expect boiler engineers to do so as well.

Those engineers who will work at weekends or late usually expect rates far higher than most landlords want to pay!

Landlords usually expect repairs to be done for about £35 an hour.

Because many Landlords have businesses or work on mini cabbing or in restaurants and work 24/7 themselves they also expect boiler engineers to do so as well.

Those engineers who will work at weekends or late usually expect rates far higher than most landlords want to pay!

True, True and True

Do they though, or is that just made up nonsense?

...If you're a gas engineer working TODAY or TOMORROW and cover HP2 (Hemel Hempstead) ...
I can cover that, but don't do FREE call outs at normal hours and certainly not on bank holidays. Are you prepared to pay weekend/emergency rate today when your own installer won't come to look at the boiler?

Bens gonna come all the way from South London, must be getting desperate

He would get a nose bleed just doing a job let alone travelling to do it

I can travel to those areas but a reasonable local would always be potentially cheaper.

But I could do it cheaper than expensive locals!

Probably a diagnostic fee of £104 but I would need to charge for any return visits if spares were needed which I would not have to do in the London area.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back